DC is jealous of Khabib's Bromances

<DisgustingHHH>

So much wrong with what you replied with no further reply needed. Maybe do a little re search tho an educate yourself kid.

Your idol is a fraud and you choose to turn a blind eye to the truth, I would love to do some research but oh guess what....there are no f'ing professional bouts of his in anything only movies which have scripts and actors in them. Please this is an mma forum not a movie forum and I hope that you can understand that

AKA would be a great gym to train at. Rockhold could teach me how to have a glass chin and learn the ways of a metrosexual man. Khabib could teach me how to stay on the bus when I'm getting called out and show me the local best Tiramisu hot spots. DC would teach me the art of crying.

AKA would be a great gym to train at. Rockhold could teach me how to have a glass chin and learn the ways of a metrosexual man. Khabib could teach me how to stay on the bus when I'm getting called out and show me the local best Tiramisu hot spots. DC would teach me the art of crying.

Which one would teach you to troll? You need to find that guy.

100% FAIL

RggsDqHfT9CULfxeL6co_Drunk_Escalator_Fail.0.gif

How can you not like Daniel Cormier? Lmfao this shit had me dying.

Champ champ is just giving Khabib more exposure now since conor is scared to promote the fight.

Back