DC is jealous of Khabib's Bromances

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score

How can you not like Daniel Cormier? Lmfao this shit had me dying.

Lol. DC kills me with this shit. I would love to train with them at AKA for a day just to see all the crazy bullshit they get up to.

What a great camp.

Comparing AKA to Irish Edmund in game-planning is going to be hilarious. <45>

DC u don't gotta be jealous of Bones anymore just fight him at meg if he qualifies. Or stick to the freakshow fight that gets u marginally more money an maybe 1/10 th respect a bones win would.

Ali looks and is a dork, but there is a lot of talent in that picture. Crutchmer and Winn are very good prospects.

Also, it will never cease to amaze me how many high level wrestlers train at AKA. The amount of Sub Grappling champs, NCAA champs, national team members, and Olympians they have there is actually insane.

DC u don't gotta be jealous of Bones anymore just fight him at meg if he qualifies. Or stick to the freakshow fight that gets u marginally more money an maybe 1/10 th respect a bones win would.
off topic much?

Says the guy with an avatar of Bruce lee, I'm not trying to hate but Conor would demolish and expose him

"Not my music" Guess DC isn't down with Dido. :cool:

DC and Khabib have great chemistry. They seem to love to pick on each other. Great guys and great champs.

Dc and khabib have helped each other learn and evolve in many ways. The list of fighters at aka that share there knowledge with each otger is insanely good for khabib. U can see his rapid evolving game in his fights. He has gained so many new takedowns, and strategies from the american style wrestlers there it makes him even more scary.

Says the guy with an avatar of Bruce lee, I'm not trying to hate but Conor would demolish and expose him
Well if Conor was 130 lbs walk around weight an it was standing fight I seriously doubt Conor wins. Bruce Lee was not a mma fighter dummy.

Well if Conor was 130 lbs walk around weight an it was standing fight I seriously doubt Conor wins. Bruce Lee was not a mma fighter dummy.
I bet you idolize him and think that he was some sort of phenomenal killing machine capable of defying physics. He made movies and was an actor imitating real fighters and then pretended like he was the grand master of all hand to hand combat. Conor has actually proven himself as a legit combat sports athlete, not only that but he has become bigger than mma and is now a global icon

Heavyweight dc takes jones.

He made movies and was an actor imitating real fighters and then pretended like he was the grand master of all hand to hand combat.

<DisgustingHHH>

So much wrong with what you replied with no further reply needed. Maybe do a little re search tho an educate yourself kid.

Back