DC is going to knock out Hendo

lefthighkick01

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here and say that Daniel Cormier knocks out Hendo.

I predicted shoguns first KO loss to Hendo and now I'm predicting Cormier knocks out Hendo flat.

Bookmark this thread fellows!

I agree that DC will win but I don't see it coming by KO.

I thought about it. While Cormier definitely has power, we have to remember Dan has a granite chin and Cormier has no issue turning a fight into a stinker decision. We can't forget that just because of his fight with Cummins.

I suspect he will try to wear Dan out in similar fashion to Mir using wall and stall with occasional shots. I also suspect it works and DC is awarded a unanimous decision.

Dan is a legend, but he is far from adaptable. He gases, and has spent his last 5 fights or so just winging his right hand and has only landed it once in this whole span.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, given his superior hand speed and boxing. I think we're more likely to see Cormier outclass Dan in the grappling department though.

Fuck I'll laugh my ass off if Hendo can score a finish against DC.

Easy statement.

How about DC becoming LHW champ?

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, given his superior hand speed and boxing. I think we're more likely to see Cormier outclass Dan in the grappling department though.

That's exactly my thoughts too, but this is the exact same feeling I had when I just knew Hendo was gonna KO Shogun.

Nah, I'm calling it right now. DC will win by RNC.

I don't have a dog in the fight, but I think the DC bubble is about to burst

Hendo is going to expose DC as an overachiever.

Hendo is going to expose DC as an overachiever.

A fast, lead handed, agile, base wrestler that should be a heavy has exactly what to fear from a wonderful yet aging warrior with no surpises? Do tell.

Nah he is going to avoid any exchanges, listen to his talk before the fight, he just wants to win and doesn't care how. It's going to be an ugly wall and stall fight.

Thing about Hendo is you can't be COMPLETELY SURE.

Hendo could even KO Cain given the right opportunity lol. His power is unbelievable and his ability to land it while scrambling is great.

I'm hoping Hendo's got some old man tricks left up his sleeve. DC is hungrier though.

Thing about Hendo is you can't be COMPLETELY SURE.

Hendo could even KO Cain given the right opportunity lol. His power is unbelievable and his ability to land it while scrambling is great.

I dont think it will happen but i do agree ... You can never count him out. I just think DC is the deal, whether he wins a war of attriton or decides to throw.

A fast, lead handed, agile, base wrestler that should be a heavy has exactly what to fear from a wonderful yet aging warrior with no surpises? Do tell.

His proven reputation for knocking out guys he's not supposed to knock out.

hell nah man. He may TKO him, but he wont KO him.

Hendo is going to KO DC

Hbomb all day

Back