DC is going to knock out Hendo

DC needs to make a statement if he wants a direct title shot after this fight. If he goes for the wall n' stall, UFC matchmakers are not going to be very happy and may put him against Glover or the winner of Rumble-Minotouro before giving him a TS.

If he tries to make the statement, maybe... just maybe... he ends up knocked out flat.

If DC wins it's by decision

Hendo seems to have power from any position...I can see him taking it similar to how he got Fedor since DC will do anything to keep him grounded

i still believe dan henderson was literally 0UT for a split second or 2 last fight vs shogun, i seen his eyes roll and body went limp(ala anderson in the clinch vs weidman 2), shogun woke him up with vicious GNP. i remember rewatching it again with my buddys just last weekend they all agreed dan was def out.

so yea, normally id say No chance of dc or anyone ko'ing hendo, but after seeing that it sticks out in my mind big time! hendo is one of my favs, but maybe his chin and all the punches hes eaten over his career hava finally caught up to him ala (LIddell/SIlva/nog/)

Yeah... DC is going to try and grind out a decision. He's going to try and lay on him for 3 rounds, or press him against the cage. His whole gameplan, spoken from the man himself is to neutralize the HBOMB. He's not going to stand a trade, that would be idiotic of him. Wall stall, dirty box, TD attempt. Throw 2, close the distance wall stall..rinse and repeat.

Cormier is afraid of breaking his hand again. He won't be able to throw it hard enough to KO Henderson.

I thought about it. While Cormier definitely has power, we have to remember Dan has a granite chin and Cormier has no issue turning a fight into a stinker decision. We can't forget that just because of his fight with Cummins.

I suspect he will try to wear Dan out in similar fashion to Mir using wall and stall with occasional shots. I also suspect it works and DC is awarded a unanimous decision.

Dan is a legend, but he is far from adaptable. He gases, and has spent his last 5 fights or so just winging his right hand and has only landed it once in this whole span.

Flawless victory

I thought about it. While Cormier definitely has power, we have to remember Dan has a granite chin and Cormier has no issue turning a fight into a stinker decision. We can't forget that just because of his fight with Cummins.

I suspect he will try to wear Dan out in similar fashion to Mir using wall and stall with occasional shots. I also suspect it works and DC is awarded a unanimous decision.

Dan is a legend, but he is far from adaptable. He gases, and has spent his last 5 fights or so just winging his right hand and has only landed it once in this whole span.

Flawless victory

he will win by decision, to ko dan you have to get in his face and risk eating the h bomb.

If DC gets a UD over Hendo, he aint got shit for Jones!
However, if DC reads the same book Cain did, titled 'How to Beat a Legend & get a Title Shot' (Cain/Big Nog) then he better get a 1st rnd KO

Its going out in a limb saying DC could ko hendo?

Saying a heavyweight can knock out a mw/LHW is not a stretch at all

Its going out in a limb saying DC could ko hendo?

Saying a heavyweight can knock out a mw/LHW is not a stretch at all

It's funny how people tend to categorise DC depending on what they are trying to say.
You may not have noticed that, by KO-power is found in smaller men as well.

And I would agree that with his body frame DC is rather a huge MW.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that Daniel Cormier knocks out Hendo.

I predicted shoguns first KO loss to Hendo and now I'm predicting Cormier knocks out Hendo flat.

Bookmark this thread fellows!

I like both guys - Probably want to see Dan win more, but I think this will be the end of his career.

Back