DC has too many factors working against him

proof getting stomped out ITT

20140822_AmbroseRollins_Article.jpg
Wow TheProof got owned pretty badly here.

That's ok. When I'm found to be 100% correct with my post after tonight's fight I'm going to bump this and everybody will worship me. Nobody is going to remember me being tricked.

That's ok. When I'm found to be 100% correct with my post after tonight's fight I'm going to bump this and everybody will worship me. Nobody is going to remember me being tricked.

May God have mercy on your soul

Its all in good fun. We are all still sherbros.

I'm a big DC fan but I see a lot of troubles for him in this fight

Jones is quick and very rangy knows how to use it too
Great wrestling, and even if DC manages to get him on the ground, controlling such a bigger frame won't be a walk in the park..
Also Jones's striking arsenal of knees, elbows and oblique kicks seems taylor made to counter Cormier..

Also DC's gas tank at LHW is unproven where as Jones is good.
Finally I suspect DC might gas due to adrenaline dump if the fight goes on to much..

It's gonna be a hell of a fight for DC to win, Jones is no barista nor TRTLess Hendo

Castillo would win in a prison fight though.

Great wrestling, and even if DC manages to get him on the ground, controlling such a bigger frame won't be a walk in the park..
Also Jones's striking arsenal of knees, elbows and oblique kicks seems taylor made to counter Cormier..

Finally I suspect DC might gas due to adrenaline dump if the fight goes on to much..

It's gonna be a hell of a fight for DC to win, Jones is no barista nor TRTLess Hendo

Reading the OP is recommended if you don't want to look like a fool.

good Lord never seen someone regurgitate so many Roganisms and buzz words

I was watching the Hendo fight over and after seeing it I have to agree. Cormier looked very good in that fight but I just don't see him doing any of that to Jones. I also don't think he will be able to "Cain" Jones like he thinks for five rounds.

The reactions I saw from Cormier whenever Hendo threw punches at him showed me that he might have a little Brock Lesnar in him in that he's afraid of getting hit. He almost did a 360 spin when Hendo faked a punch.

Cormier also had a tough time getting shots in while on top of a much smaller, older Hendo. Do you really think if he gets on top of Jones he's going to have much success with GNP?

I think he will do ok the first round but will start to fade and get picked apart as he starts to get tired. He might be able to take Jones down but the effort he's going to have to put into doing it repeatedly will have an effect on him. He might try to just fight from the clinch instead of going for too many takedowns.

You_just_got_trolled.jpg

Oh shit. Not bad TS.

DC is basically just a 35 year old wrestler and he hasn't proven he can beat top competition yet IMO. He is going into a fight against a younger, taller, longer and undefeated guy. I just think there may be too many hurdles to overcome which is why I will not be betting on Castillo tonight.

danny-castillo-paul-felder.jpg

Lol,well done.

Back