DC has too many factors working against him

I was watching the Hendo fight over and after seeing it I have to agree. Cormier looked very good in that fight but I just don't see him doing any of that to Jones. I also don't think he will be able to "Cain" Jones like he thinks for five rounds.

The reactions I saw from Cormier whenever Hendo threw punches at him showed me that he might have a little Brock Lesnar in him in that he's afraid of getting hit. He almost did a 360 spin when Hendo faked a punch.

Cormier also had a tough time getting shots in while on top of a much smaller, older Hendo. Do you really think if he gets on top of Jones he's going to have much success with GNP?

I think he will do ok the first round but will start to fade and get picked apart as he starts to get tired. He might be able to take Jones down but the effort he's going to have to put into doing it repeatedly will have an effect on him. He might try to just fight from the clinch instead of going for too many takedowns.

HAHHAHAHA, classic sherdog expert that can`t even read 2 or 3 lines.

10/10 haha I got a good laugh. The fights tonight are gonna be awesome but that main event is gonna be epic no matter how it plays out!!

I was watching the Hendo fight over and after seeing it I have to agree. Cormier looked very good in that fight but I just don't see him doing any of that to Jones. I also don't think he will be able to "Cain" Jones like he thinks for five rounds.

The reactions I saw from Cormier whenever Hendo threw punches at him showed me that he might have a little Brock Lesnar in him in that he's afraid of getting hit. He almost did a 360 spin when Hendo faked a punch.

Cormier also had a tough time getting shots in while on top of a much smaller, older Hendo. Do you really think if he gets on top of Jones he's going to have much success with GNP?

I think he will do ok the first round but will start to fade and get picked apart as he starts to get tired. He might be able to take Jones down but the effort he's going to have to put into doing it repeatedly will have an effect on him. He might try to just fight from the clinch instead of going for too many takedowns.

Idiot, learn to read the entire post before you start throwing out your verbal diarrhea

Good one TS, you had thinking of the wrong guy also.

proof getting stomped out ITT

20140822_AmbroseRollins_Article.jpg

hahahahaha

jones has a factor working against him too...it's dc :)

I'm not a fan of team alpha male so I tend to pick against them

Is this you by chance?
Wat+loading+description_1fb790_4143719.jpg

Back