DC Got Clowned

FootstompShonie

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Great win by Jones. Made DC look worse in every category of MMA.

But, shame on Cormier for not going for it in that final round. Guess Gus or Rumble really is the 2nd best in the division, Gus has already put up a way better fight. Made easy money on a Jones-Cerrone parlay.

Who do you wanna DC against next? Will he go back to Heavyweight? That's what I predict.

Let's have a circle jerk of victory slips -

QQj0fH7.jpg

Last edited:
One of the easiest defence. Now watch the butthurt tears flow

One of the easiest defence. Now watch the butthurt tears flow

That was easier than all the guys he summarily stopped? How could that possibly make sense?

I scored it 3-2 Jones, he had a good game plan and a well time eye poke as usual. Fun fight, albeit a little tedious with all the cage fighting but that was expected. Round 2 Jones got his ass pretty good and kicked, but we know from the Gus fight he doesn't go away easily.

That was the only competitive fight Jones has ever had save for the bout with Gus.

DC got tired. Popeye's skrength didn't work this time :(

Jones was in his range the whole time and he didnt even utilize the inside game that was giving jones trouble in the earlier rounds. The cut is probably too much for DC after all

Cormier would have beaten any other lhw tonight

DC should have considered embracing the grind and actually coming into the fight with a gas tank. What a joke after all the crap he talked about how hard he was training. Jones BROKE him.

And to the question where does he go, to the back of the line for a few fights to make cash before coaching/commentating full time.

DC did great, but Jones adjusted and started controlling his wrist in the clinch, that ended the only thing going for DC, dirty boxing.

One hell of a fight, props to Jones. He's the best, no doubt.

Jones breaks dudes... After the 3rd round when DC's corner dumped a gallon of water on him I knew he was done. Could hardly hold his headd up. DC did nothing, shocked he got a round even

Jones too good, too fast, too strong, too athletic, too tall, too better.

That was down right embarrassing, Bones outclassed him in every facet of mma just like I've been saying he would

Back