DC fans so salty today!

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
hughesgirl.gif

idc for dc but you have to admit stipe didn't look impressive at all..

DC should keep his head held high. Only GSP walks away on top.

Can't recall a more satisfying outcome to a title fight. GOAT my ass.

I'm a huge cormier fan, but i'm accepting cormier loss and moving on. Cormier should retire at this point. He's done it all. Winning two belt at different weight classes is a big accomplishment.

Lol I’ve been putting this image in many threads. So happy!

stipe-miocic-daniel-cormier-ufc-241-5.jpg

Well he lost me as a big fan when he cheated

Tbh DC lost this more than stipe won it. What I mean by that is that had he followed his gameplan and taken stipe down more, he probably would've won. But he had to try and one-up his flashy ko finish and paid the price.

But purposely forget how Stipe was getting tagged before the ACCIDENTAL eye poke, and I guess the eye poke is the reason Stipe face looked like it went through a meat grinder after the fight too right? Fucking LMAO, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But purposely forget how Stipe was getting tagged before the ACCIDENTAL eye poke, and I guess the eye poke is the reason Stipe face looked like it went through a meat grinder after the fight too right? Fucking LMAO, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hey I can't remember who won that fight. Can you refresh my memory?

Dc fans be like: but he was winning the fight until the tko...

Shut the fuck up, he lost the 3rd and was losing the 4th until the tko. If he had survived the 4th, it would have been 2-2 going into the 5th.

I'm a big DC fan, but I've got no issue with how the fight went. DC played the heel champion and was vanquished by the babyface Stipe, who battled through a war to snatch the belt from what looked like a losing battle.

I think champs should go out on their back. Someone should have to take the title from you before you leave the fight game. I think it's the right time for DC to hang up the gloves. That's an amazing fight to end a career on imo.

I don’t see many salty DC fans, but I am seeing a lot of salty DC haters coming out of the woodwork.

Tbh DC lost this more than stipe won it. What I mean by that is that had he followed his gameplan and taken stipe down more, he probably would've won. But he had to try and one-up his flashy ko finish and paid the price.
That's a myth. He tried two more takedown attempts and couldn't secure them. Then in the third Stipe took him down.
It was inevitable.

Hey I can't remember who won that fight. Can you refresh my memory?
Stipe looking like damn thank god he gassed out, it was my only chance to win, FUCKING LOL, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Id take a Salty DC fan over a Salty Askren any day

Back