DC Crying in Ariel Helwani Interview of FS1

I think now he knows he is never going to be champ. He won't ever come close to beating Cain and he just got smacked around and taken down by a guy who is younger than him, with less wrestling pedigree as him, and is only going to improve. RIP DC.

I'm a Jones fan but feel real bad for DC :(

Kinda feel bad but I'll say it again, Cormier chokes, always, on the big stage after succeeding on a smaller stage.

Junior College Champion -> Choked in Division 1
Olympic Captain -> Choked twice once for 3rd and once by weight cut fail
Strikeforce Champion -> Choked for the UFC championship

Always the bridesmaid never the bride and at 36 this is probably his last wedding.

Bones broke him badly, I feel like it is a very fitting ending to their rivalry

Kinda feel bad but I'll say it again, Cormier chokes, always, on the big stage after succeeding on a smaller stage.

Always the bridesmaid never the bride and at 36 this is probably his last wedding.

You don't have to be an asshole all your life, do you?

You sound like an idiot. You don't even know what a choke in sports means.

You don't have to be an asshole all your life, do you?

Lol Jones literally won like an hour ago it's still celebration time. Don't act like you wouldn't have celebrated Jon's first loss of DC would have won.

Bones broke him badly, I feel like it is a very fitting ending to their rivalry

Wtf is this "broke him" nonsense? He gassed out halfway through the 4th and was on fumes in the 5th.

You've said that in several threads now, it's funny how bad you want it to be true for whatever reason you have.

FootstompShonie said:
Lol Jones literally won like an hour ago it's still celebration time. Don't act like you wouldn't have celebrated Jon's first loss of DC would have won.

Ahh I see; Nevermind you're just some little kid. Move along everyone.

I'm not a fan of either of them, but to shit on a guy's entire career is classless and demeaning.

Dc didnt choke in this fight,he gave it all he had

I'm not a fan of either of them, but to shit on a guy's entire career is classless and demeaning.

This is an Internet forum....DC will never see my post and tons of people are posting the exact same thing and have before this fight as well.

But keep crying DC fans I love all your tears.

Wtf is this "broke him" nonsense? He gassed out halfway through the 4th and was on fumes in the 5th.

It's not complicated, if you don't have the cardio to finish the fight then you got broke, plain and simple Bones outclassed him

Dc didnt choke in this fight,he gave it all he had

It kind of was Jones fight, i feel he dictated the pace, when he got in a bit of trouble it was because he was forcing the clinch
DC didnt pressure like he should have imo.

This is an Internet forum....DC will never see my post and tons of people are posting the exact same thing and have before this fight as well.

But keep crying DC fans I love all your tears.

I loved your :redface: today

Back