DC Crying in Ariel Helwani Interview of FS1

Kinda feel bad but I'll say it again, Cormier chokes, always, on the big stage after succeeding on a smaller stage.

Junior College Champion -> Choked in Division 1
Olympic Captain -> Choked twice once for 3rd and once by weight cut fail
Strikeforce Champion -> Choked for the UFC championship

Always the bridesmaid never the bride and at 36 this is probably his last wedding.

WTF are you babbling about? He didn't choke. He was undefeated in mma until tonight and put up a better fight than everyone else besides gus. he was also destined to be fucked by the judges because theres no way you can tell me he lost 4 rounds to 1. I'd also like to know what you've accomplished in sports or anything for that matter? You seem to know a lot about choking on things.

It kind of was Jones fight, i feel he dictated the pace, when he got in a bit of trouble it was because he was forcing the clinch
DC didnt pressure like he should have imo.

Dc was pressuring all the time,what fight were you watching

This is an Internet forum....DC will never see my post and tons of people are posting the exact same thing and have before this fight as well.

But keep crying DC fans I love all your tears.

I smell an Anderson Silva fan. You have migrated to Jones. DC gassed in the third and Jones eye pokes are lame. Should be an automatic point deduction.

Dc was pressuring all the time,what fight were you watching

yea i know i just thought he was gonna be more reckless like cain was vs jds. or on the workout vs rockhold.

I smell an Anderson Silva fan. You have migrated to Jones. DC gassed in the third and Jones eye pokes are lame. Should be an automatic point deduction.

Lol I was never a fan of Anderson I made some money when I picked Weidman to beat him.

I've been supporting Jones, barring his fight against Rashad, since after the Bader fight.

Even if you deduct a point for Jones eyepoke he still won on every scorecard. I'm sorry your hero lost buddy maybe someday...

This is an Internet forum....DC will never see my post and tons of people are posting the exact same thing and have before this fight as well.

But keep crying DC fans I love all your tears.

I bet you do. How sad for you that you receive such joy at someone else's disappointment of a dream unrealized.

Kinda feel bad but I'll say it again, Cormier chokes, always, on the big stage after succeeding on a smaller stage.

Junior College Champion -> Choked in Division 1
Olympic Captain -> Choked twice once for 3rd and once by weight cut fail
Strikeforce Champion -> Choked for the UFC championship

Always the bridesmaid never the bride and at 36 this is probably his last wedding.

Obviously I didn't see Cormier in the other two instances, but I'm not sure why you are using the word "choke" so much.
I'm not sure his loss against Jones would serve as a perfect example of doing so.
Often times you lose simply because the other fighter is better than you.

Back