DC claps back at Jones on Twitter

If DC wins it will be the happiest day of my life. I'll even be more happy than the day my kids were born. War DC!!!

Strange stuff when the young cokehead has perfect spelling / grammar, and the college-educated near-forty-year-old types like a preteen girl.
Everyone uses shorthand on twitter because there is a character limit....or simply because its twitter and who gives a fuck

I thought you were talking about the first fight.

If you look at the post I replied to, it specifically limited itself to the second. I agree with you about the last two rounds of the first fight, though not about the others.

Strange stuff when the young cokehead has perfect spelling / grammar, and the college-educated near-forty-year-old types like a preteen girl.

Jones' grammar is bad as well.

Anything between dc and jones is gold

I kinda dont want this fuel to end.

I'm ready for the Jones era to go the way of the Aldo era.

Jones isn't sharp enough to come up with that smack talk.. It's probably Jackson or Wink who composed those tweets.... remember the "drug attic" tweet? Jones is not articulate

Actually i do
giphy.gif

Who the fook is that guy for real . Jones is a real dick but hopefully he annihilates Cormier so we don't have to see and hear as much from him anymore .

Last edited:
*got knocked out by a guy with "legs like a chickens dick"

Ahaha, kicked in the head by a chicken dick leg. The irony of DC making fun of Bones' legs then getting head kick KO'ed is just stellar.

Back