DC claps back at Jones on Twitter

Wow so DC's training partner doesn't like Jones! The same training partner that's on record shit talking Jones 24/7 and not even in the UFC?

Who would have thought

I disagree, I don't think he's beaten Jones in any exchanges. I mean what did he say that made you go "ooooooooohhhh!!!"?

Maybe not, but he's been getting in his head about Jones shaming his own career multiple times..

When DC is in the ring getting that money and holding that belt, he's saying to Jones, hey i'm here and you're not because you're a fuck up, which is kinda true, you can see it bugs Jones a bit..

There is no such thing as "chicks with dicks", only guys with tits.

You are an idiot. I'd post links, but I don't want to get banned.

You should ask him he is your roommate not my.
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

<Cage33>

DC is a really good guy but occasionally he makes himself so unlikable that makes me hope for Jones to beat the shit out of him.

Maybe not, but he's been getting in his head about Jones shaming his own career multiple times..

When DC is in the ring getting that money and holding that belt, he's saying to Jones, hey i'm here and you're not because you're a fuck up, which is kinda true, you can see it bugs Jones a bit..

Yea I can see that. Jones can only blame his dumbass self.

got beat by a guy with "legs like a chickens dick"

thats gotta suck

Best beef in MMA. Just hope both make it to the octagon next month.

Jesus.

It's painful stuff to read. Cormier using 'lol' is the straw that breaks the Camel's back.

DC's trash talk is so unorthodox it's hard to understand where he's really going with half of his tweets. I begin to question his sobriety.

Btw: Every time Jones goes for the "I made you cry" line, isnt the "I made you take roids and then cry about it" comeback always there?

Back