DC and Suga Rashad smack talks about fighting eachother

the video is private, but DC's idea of shit talking is repeating one sentence over and over again like a parrot, not letting the other talk.

Rampage owned rashad on tuf and his boy titties

Jon Bones made DC cry after dominating him for 5 rounds.

I wonder if these two would lose their Fox jobs if they brawled on the stage. I could see it happening (the brawl I mean).

They were planting the seeds for this during the Fight Night post-show last weekend. Don't both guys have other fights coming up, yet are trying to set this one up already? As I recall, Rashad's last fight was also basically set up with forced smack-talk against a fellow Fox analyst (Chael), so I guess he's trying that again.

Rashad's last two fights were in 2013 against middleweights, and we're supposed to believe that he deserves a title shot at 205 if he beats an overrated Bader? I know LHW is thin, but damn....

We musta watched different TUF's. Because the tuf i was watching (with Page and Shad) Shad was playing with that ass. Rampage breaking doors does not equal in him clowning Rashad. It equals in him finally losing his shit. I guess its a combo of his team losing and Rashad being there all the time. Smiling.

And i think you underastimate Rashad big time in comparison to DC.

Come on, Rampage straight up clowned rashad the entire show, the only person who got ripped worse than rashad was titties. And when rashad threatened to break one off in his ass rampage told him to jump if he's feeling froggy. Rashad backed down and walked away.

The whole things on YouTube, it's hilarious. Best season ever

Jon, do you think I'm going to just sit there and let you kill me?

Back