DC and Suga Rashad smack talks about fighting eachother

B

Bulletproof Acc

[YT]BxBle9p7ms8[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in 09, NOBODY could beat Rashad in a shit talking battle. Rampage lost his shit tryin. Shad even riled Chuck up with his interviews. I see Bader is shit talking Rashad on Twitter now. Lol. Just don't homie. It will backfire.

DC is one hekk of a talker himself. What both these guys have in common though is that they got beat by Bones while trashing him with words pre fight. Just found it funny as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rampage owned rashad on tuf and his boy titties

doubt they'll ever fight. suga is past his prime and over the hill.

Back in 09, NOBODY could beat Rashad in a shit talking battle. Rampage lost his shit tryin. Shad even riled Chuck up with his interviews. I see Bader is shit talking Rashad on Twitter now. Lol. Just don't homie. It will backfire.

Huh?

Nothing to do with DC, but I couldn't resist!

rashadmillionaire.jpg

Rashad might lose to Bader because of how long he's been out.

I agree with pierced. Rampage was clowning Rashad hard during their tuf coaching. Shad would get tooled by DC these days.

Interesting - DC says Dana told him that after Shad crushed Chael, he specifically asked for DC. Which hurt DC's feelings because he thought they were boys.

Evans denies this at first, even says "They told me the same thing!" Though later he says DC coming into his weight class meant he wanted to fight.

I wonder, did the UFC lie to DC? Or did Evans turn on his boy and actually think DC wouldn't find out he asked for the fight?
This is not true at all...and Rampage didn't "lose his shit".

Bader will lose the trash talking because he's freakin' Ryan Bader.

There is a lot of passive aggression in that interview.

Not a fan of Rashad, but the more and more I see of DC I dislike him. Seems like a douche.

P.s incredulous douche

I agree with pierced. Rampage was clowning Rashad hard during their tuf coaching. Shad would get tooled by DC these days.

We musta watched different TUF's. Because the tuf i was watching (with Page and Shad) Shad was playing with that ass. Rampage breaking doors does not equal in him clowning Rashad. It equals in him finally losing his shit. I guess its a combo of his team losing and Rashad being there all the time. Smiling.

And i think you underastimate Rashad big time in comparison to DC.

Interesting - DC says Dana told him that after Shad crushed Chael, he specifically asked for DC. Which hurt DC's feelings because he thought they were boys.

Evans denies this at first, even says "They told me the same thing!" Though later he says DC coming into his weight class meant he wanted to fight.

I wonder, did the UFC lie to DC? Or did Evans turn on his boy and actually think DC wouldn't find out he asked for the fight?

This is not true at all...and Rampage didn't "lose his shit".

Bader will lose the trash talking because he's freakin' Ryan Bader.

Yes he did. To this day Rampage gives Rashad credit for getting under gis skin as bad anyone he's ever fought. That says alot considering all the grudge matches Rampage been apart of dating back to PRIDE.

ha, that was gold. If they are ever scheduled to fight, the pre-fight build up will be hilarious.

Back