Media Davison: Usyk is good BUT will struggle against Fury, Wilder, Ruiz & Joshi! (7:45)

it's not his size, it's his lack of firepower that concerns me. holyfield was a good puncher at cruiserweight.
Ward has been called feather fisted by everyone all his career, moved up and dominated a p4p monster puncher(who was also a technical jabber).

Hey nobody is perfect, but the skill gap between Usyk and the HWs is larger than Ward to his LHWs. But then again, HW is the epitome of "it can end any moment", so it'll be interesting.

Lets just give it time and see how he does against Takam first. I really think it's a mistake he's not trying to bulk up at all like he said, but it's gonna be interesting.

No shit

It still stuns me that people think he will have success at hw
Haters. Fury could save a kid from a burning house and they'll say he ducked Wilder or ran from Wlad. It depends on how you define "ruined" but he definitely didn't "do nothing" to these guys:

View attachment 603595
page48_klitschko.jpg

View attachment 603599

vs
View attachment 603607
After AJ
View attachment 603611
After Ortiz
Are you trying to say that Fury did more damage to Wlad than AJ?? Is that what you are saying??!? LOL

He literally did nothing.
138 TOTAL punches accumulated by both fighters combined over 12 rounds. I forgot how bad that fight was.

Fury is the one fighter he'll struggle against just to Fury's boxing ability and size IMO.

But outside of a lunch punch, I don't see how any of the other HWs beat him. He'll have a foot speed and a handspeed advantage against all the other HWs. He's already one of the top 2 boxers at HW(With Fury).

Not having to cut down to cruiserweight will benefit him. He looked a bit sluggish and slow at CW in certain fights, I think that had to do with the weight cut.

Are you trying to say that Fury did more damage to Wlad than AJ?? Is that what you are saying??!? LOL

When did I ever say that? If you read the post I literally said that he didn't "do nothing" like most people seem to think.

Nothing about that fight was impressive.
Yes it was.

It was way more impressive than watching Wilder do the chicken dance while fighting cans.

It was better than watching Joshua do the chicken dance against Ruiz.(and I like watching Joshua box)

I take it back. It is pretty entertaining watching these basketball chins get touched.

Yes it was.

It was way more impressive than watching Wilder do the chicken dance while fighting cans.

It was better than watching Joshua do the chicken dance against Ruiz.(and I like watching Joshua box)

I take it back. It is pretty entertaining watching these basketball chins get touched.
It was one of the worst fights in memory.

I really dont know what this “basketball chin” thing is supposed to reference but if its supposed to be a lame ass attempt at a race joke Id suggest fucking off with it.

It was one of the worst fights in memory.

I really dont know what this “basketball chin” thing is supposed to reference but if its supposed to be a lame ass attempt at a race joke Id suggest fucking off with it.
I liked it.
If you did not that is fine, everyone is different.

Basketball chin
Mexican chin
Irish chin
People use these terms all the time.
Basketball build, a level athlete, explosive is not racist.
Mexican and Irish chin is not racist so neither is basketball chin. They are just observations.

Now I know basketball chins are not very good chins. But I doubt Ruiz and Fury would be very good at basketball with there Mexican and Irish b level athletics.

So calm down. Everyone is different and that's ok.

When did I ever say that? If you read the post I literally said that he didn't "do nothing" like most people seem to think.
No you are trying to paint a false picture by showing photos of facial damage when you know that AJ knocked Wlad silly which didn't result in hardly any facial damage but surely scrambled his brains and made him retire permanently from boxing.

Didnt dominate either. It was as lackluster as it gets.
When u shit a fighter down so they can’t do anything your dominating the fight it doesn’t need to be blistering action to dominate

I liked it.
If you did not that is fine, everyone is different.

Basketball chin
Mexican chin
Irish chin
People use these terms all the time.
Basketball build, a level athlete, explosive is not racist.
Mexican and Irish chin is not racist so neither is basketball chin. They are just observations.

Now I know basketball chins are not very good chins. But I doubt Ruiz and Fury would be very good at basketball with there Mexican and Irish b level athletics.

So calm down. Everyone is different and that's ok.
Youre a fucking idiot.

When u shit a fighter down so they can’t do anything your dominating the fight it doesn’t need to be blistering action to dominate
If Fury had any output whatsoever in that fight it would have been dominant. He literally did nothing. Nothing was dominant.

Dominant is the wrong word for Fury's victory in that fight. I take nothing away from that win, it was impressive in its way but in now way a "dominant" performance.

Back