Media Davison: Usyk is good BUT will struggle against Fury, Wilder, Ruiz & Joshi! (7:45)

No shit

It still stuns me that people think he will have success at hw

No shit

Has any of the other HW’s not struggled as well when they competed against each other? I mean Ruiz was dropped first in that fight. Joshua got dominated after dropping Ruiz. Wilder struggled mightily against Fury and Fury couldn’t avoid the big right to secure himself a win.

It’s not like any one person isn’t struggling

No shit

i mean why wouldn't he? he's a superb boxer, and has far superior skills to any of the top guys at HW.

he's smaller, so that's obviously going to be an issue, but his boxing ability? he boxes their ears off, all of them.

i mean why wouldn't he? he's a superb boxer, and has far superior skills to any of the top guys at HW.

he's smaller, so that's obviously going to be an issue, but his boxing ability? he boxes their ears off, all of them.
Lol what

Fury would ruin him.

Df are ya'll on about... less skilled smaller CWs than Usyk have moved up and had success at HW.
Let us see How he bulks up and tunes up first.

Has any of the other HW’s not struggled as well when they competed against each other? I mean Ruiz was dropped first in that fight. Joshua got dominated after dropping Ruiz. Wilder struggled mightily against Fury and Fury couldn’t avoid the big right to secure himself a win.

It’s not like any one person isn’t struggling

He has no concept of how to move his head and his defense is pretty lackluster in general

You combine that with a lack of power and what do you get?

A guy skilled enough to dance around the mid level hw’s en route to points wins but who would get blasted by a top level hw. How is he gonna keep someone like wilder off him? Hell ill go a step lower. How is he gonna keep a guy like dillian whyte off him?

When Tony bellew consistently is landing straight right hand power punches on you, I’m really sorry but that speaks to a bigger issue

You would say he ruined Wlad? Lol ok.
Hmm. I guess making wlad look like a total amateur for 12 rounds isn’t ruining him to you?

Anways its kinda a weird argument to have anyway

He has no concept of how to move his head and his defense is pretty lackluster in general

You combine that with a lack of power and what do you get?

A guy skilled enough to dance around the mid level hw’s en route to points wins but who would get blasted by a top level hw. How is he gonna keep someone like wilder off him? Hell ill go a step lower. How is he gonna keep a guy like dillian whyte off him?

When Tony bellew consistently is landing straight right hand power punches on you, I’m really sorry but that speaks to a bigger issue

Bellew will be much sharper than most HWs. In reality none of us really know until we see him in with a couple of proper HWs. we’ll have a far better idea in a couple of fights time

Hmm. I guess making wlad look like a total amateur for 12 rounds isn’t ruining him to you?

He literally did nothing.

Removing 1 inch of ring padding last minute when recovering from a torn calf will also do that

Removing 1 inch of ring padding last minute when recovering from a torn calf will also do that

Apparently wlads team wanted an extra inch of padding which would be harder on fury’s legs? Which is why they threatened to not fight if this was done. Different stories from the camps. I think fury’s story sounds more feasable

A young southpaw with high volume is always a wild card in any division and if Usyk carries his power with him to heavyweight he will be a legit threat to anyone.

Back