Davis arrested for a street fight in DC

He's Broner with less personality. A wet dishrag is more interesting than Davis. And honestly, Davis seems even dumber.

I have a feeling in about two years we're all going to be talking about "that guy, what was his name? Oh right, Davis."

Last edited:
Fuck sake. Imagine having that much talent and just throwing it down the toilet.

Wheres the fight video tho

I used to vouch for him because of all the attacks he got here but after seeing a video on instagram of him knocking the phone off a fan who was minding his own business I cant wait to see him get KTFO, luckily his lifestyle and weight problems will speed up the process, doubt it happens at 135 though,
140 is most likey where he gets wrecked.

Apparently it's over Davis racking up a $10,000 bar bill which he disputed.

If he's boozing a lot it would explain his weight gain. Floyd isn't going to be happy.

I used to vouch for him because of all the attacks he got here but after seeing a video on instagram of him knocking the phone off a fan who was minding his own business I cant wait to see him get KTFO, luckily his lifestyle and weight problems will speed up the process, doubt it happens at 135 though,
140 is most likey where he gets wrecked.

wait, what???? Serious? I stopped following him on IG cause he is gutter trash, but that is a new low.

Yeah, aprently all of the PBC guys were shit face including Spence, I forgot who’s page it was on, you could try hashtag garciavsporter

These little thugs and their little man complex is just comical. If tank was smart he would stay away from broner and actually listen to floyd and take his advice and help.

It's Mayweather's fault - Tank Davis
41744364_10217271536960403_102778090651910144_n.jpg

Yeah, aprently all of the PBC guys were shit face including Spence, I forgot who’s page it was on, you could try hashtag garciavsporter

I don't think that night, taken on its own, was something alarming. Athletes of all kinds get fucked up in the off-season, including the best of the best. They were drunk, but shit-faced is probably pushing it, as well. What is concerning is that Davis seems to do this regularly and seems keen to fuck his own career up before it even gets off the ground.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back