Davis arrested for a street fight in DC

Street fight, huh? Very professional.

Were the parents on crack when they named him Gervonta?

Whoever has Spance's ear needs to tell him he needs to stay as far away from Tank and AB as possible. he doesn't have their rep and hanging out with them the other night was not a good look

Am I the only one that thinks Davis beats Loma?

I can't believe this gentleman got involved in any kind of unprofessional behaviour.

Fake news.

You know, Mayweather definitely has an eye for talent. He saw Broner early on and tried to bring him along. Same with Davis. Difference is that very few people can keep it together outside the ring. Even Mayweather no doubt has had his slipups (beating his baby mama, etc.), but Mayweather has, over a very long and successful career, been able to maintain composure out of the ring so that he has composure inside the ring, and that consistency outside the ropes, led to a remarkable consistency and dependability inside the ropes.

So Broner, Davis and 91' Tyson walk into this bar and ...

I saw Broner wouldn't allow this challenge to his awfulness to go unanswered and was banned from Uber after being a piece of shit during a ride
https://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-broner-banned-by-uber-goes-bonkers-during-ride--131802
Jesus this guy is seriously impossible to be a fan of, i was one, hes a hometown fighter i suppose u could say, i live about 20 30 minutes outside of Cincinnati, rooted for him hard at first, shit we all was plus he was having good performances ,but damn dude played himself out ,that's what was the beginning of the end ,trying to be maywether jr jr, and starting thinking he had good d, now i think he serioulsy might have something wrong with his brain or is on drugs cause man hes fucking out there for a minute now and doesn't look to be slowing down

It's Mayweather's fault - Tank Davis
41744364_10217271536960403_102778090651910144_n.jpg
That looks like a light skin Mannie Fresh.
With bigger eyes

Back