David Teymur vs Charles Oliveira

Teymur, then he really needs to be considered in the title picture
Yeah, I don't think he's that far off.
While LW is stacked, almost everyone in the top 15 (except for Ferguson and Dustin) have some big recent losses that kinda prevent them from getting a title shot.

So I think that if a new guy enters the bottom of the top 15, and then defeats one or two big names in a nice way, they could very suddenly become considered as a possible title contender.

Yeah, I don't think he's that far off.
While LW is stacked, almost everyone in the top 15 (except for Ferguson and Dustin) have some big recent losses that kinda prevent them from getting a title shot.

So I think that if a new guy enters the bottom of the top 15, and then defeats one or two big names in a nice way, they could very suddenly become considered as a possible title contender.
Agreed he won't be next in line, but he should be matched with other contenders should he win this one.
I would even dare to say if he beats da Bronx impressively, that he would be an acceptable last minute title Challenger should the others ahead of him not be available to slide in in very short notice.

He should, actually.

I remember laughing so hard when his cornerman (maybe his brother) screamed loudly in swedish during a fight, "You're a LION!"
(Maybe that's not such an odd thing to say in english, but it sounds really unusual to hear that kind of pep-talk in swedish)

Psychic powers confirmed...

Back