David Horowitz “racism in this country that is the real problem is black racism”"Obama is a slaver"

It is curious how every major city full of crime, poverty, failing schools, are all run by Democrats. Keep em illiterate, poor, and full of hate. Life long democrats. Train them that people who love freedom and liberty are actually pro slavery and will come to get you the first chance they can!

Last edited:
Horowitz is making the claim that Democrats intentionally keep blacks trapped in inner cities through their policies so its a bit more of a specific, and provocative, claim.

Thats not a far out concept though. NOTHING converts a democrat into a conservative faster than economic prosperity. If you can keep your largest voter base shackled to you by keeping the notion that you are out for their best interest, while only keeping the wealth transfer to a minimum, while maintaining the narrative that "hey, its more than the other guys give you." -- you help ensure allegiances. Now, that is not to say the GOP doesn't also do their strategizing to minimize the black vote. Also, their voter base has a lot of members that would rather vote against their interests in order to prevent black people from getting a piece of the same pie -- but i will forever maintain, that as the black household income rises, so will the conservative support among them -- and liberals know that.

Its one thing to talk about anti-white racism but its another to say its the primary problem of racism ITT and that anti-black racism is a thing of the past.
It's not a thing of the past, its still here, but does the rise of racist beliefs among non whites, and its increased prevalence going to aide or hinder? I think is just going to drive whites into being being less progressive and increase the tensions. Hillary and her pandering did not do any favors to anyone.

Last edited:
The Democrats have done nothing for the concerns of the black communities. It's all enabling and pandering and a lot of the black leaders do this in their own communities for dat $$.

Accountability for ones actions is a much harder pill to swallow than facing the truths exposing your wrongs.

It's a sad vicious cycle but the black community needs to face reality and start fixing itself from within and a lot of it starts in the home. There needs to be help from the outside to reform these schools but who wants to teach wild kids in crime ridden areas? Lots to be done.

Thats not a far out concept though. NOTHING converts a democrat into a conservative faster than economic prosperity. If you can keep your largest voter base shackled to you by keeping the notion that you are out for their best interest, while only keeping the wealth transfer to a minimum, while maintaining the narrative that "hey, its more than the other guys give you." -- you help ensure allegiances. Now, that is not to say the GOP doesn't dont also do their strategizing to minimize the black vote. Also, their voter base has a lot of members that would rather vote against their interests in order to prevent black people from getting a piece of the same pie -- but i will forever maintain, that as the black household income rises, so will the conservative support among them -- and liberals know that.
I don't think its true and I think its in line with his consistently uncharitable and partisan way of thinking. Yes they cynically exploit identity based grievances but I don't think they're intentionally keeping inner city communities broken.

We also know that higher education tends to make individuals more liberal. With that fact I might claim that the GOP is intentionally keeping access to higher education expensive and difficult to maintain their voting base. But that's a profoundly uncharitable and unhelpful thing to say and so I wouldn't.
It's not a thing of the past, its still here, but does the rise of racist beliefs among non whites, and its increased prevalence going to aide or hinder? I think is just going to drive whites into being being less progressive and increase the tensions. Hillary and her pandering did not do any favors to anyone.
Its not going to help and I agree with that. But neither are the things Horowitz is saying.

I've heard of this guy. He's a pretty basic, partisan thinker who has said little of value from what I've heard from him. Nothing he said here has changed my mind.

As a black American let me tell you...he's 100% right. Black people have become the racists in this country. That's the really tragedy of the African American community... we've become obsessed with race.

As a black American let me tell you...he's 100% right. Black people have become the racists in this country. That's the really tragedy of the African American community... we've become obsessed with race.
On that point I somewhat agree. There is a lot of open disdain for white people among certain blacks. The double standard is on display on social media everywhere.

But what about the rest of his statement?

You don't think that Jim Crow and other institutional forms of racism, that are within living memory, have any effect on the black community today?

Do you think that anti-white racism has a stronger legacy today than anti-black racism?

On that point I somewhat agree. There is a lot of open disdain for white people among certain blacks. The double standard is on display on social media everywhere.

But what about the rest of his statement?

You don't think that Jim Crow and other institutional forms of racism, that are within living memory, have any effect on the black community today?

Well I think the Jim Crow era definitely effects where we are today. It is because of that era that we are now so absolutely obsessed with race that we can't even tie our shoes without lamenting about why the shoelaces always have to be white.

But believe it or not black people were better off under Jim Crow. We had intact families, less crime, better education, a connection to God, more love, and less hate. Now I'm not crediting white people and segregation for this, nor am I absolving them for their hate, but rather I am crediting the character of the black population at that time. It was so much stronger back then that we actually did better under real racism and oppression then we do under complete freedom.

So considering we did better when there was actually Jim Crow I don't think we can blame our current problems on the Jim Crow era.

Do you think that anti-white racism has a stronger legacy today than anti-black racism?

Well I'm not really sure what you mean by "legacy" but I do think there is a significantly higher percentage of blacks who are racist today then the percentage of white people.

I'm not suggesting there are no barriers or hurdles to being a black minority but nothing that can derail the whole population and make us a laughing stock. If we would just focus on the million things we can control instead of the 2 or 3 things we can't...then we would be fine.

Well I'm not really sure what you mean by "legacy" but I do think there is a significantly higher percentage of blacks who are racist today then the percentage of white people.
more socially acceptable too in some ways.

Back