David Branch Looking Very Normal Following UFC Cut / USADA Suspension

That two-year suspension was egregious. Free Palhar...err I mean, David Branch!

Who would want to get tackled by Leron Landry a few years back?
landrygiant0212b.jpg

Exactly. It's so obvious. He should just publicly say "I don't advise anyone to do what I do but this is my steroid cycle : x y z ".
There is no way to go from Pic A to Pic B (and he's been weight training since a teenager) without a LOT of steroids (plus of course hours or dedicated gym time over years)
View attachment 715215

Weak ass forearms

After getting guillotined two times in a row he decided to do away with a neck.

500cc test a week
Tren, dbol or deca.
Maybe a bit of anavar to get some dry gainz.

Having said that. I don't buy that picture.
I have buddies on heavy ass gear and they Don't change that much. I Ain't buying it.
<bball1>

Isn’t that kind of like...proof that whatever he was on isn’t nearly as substantial as what he could be on?

He could bodybuild. Phil Heath, 8X Mr O, was a basketball player and his genes looked similar to Branch. Branch actually looks more jacked than Phil

Exactly. It's so obvious. He should just publicly say "I don't advise anyone to do what I do but this is my steroid cycle : x y z ".
There is no way to go from Pic A to Pic B (and he's been weight training since a teenager) without a LOT of steroids (plus of course hours or dedicated gym time over years)
View attachment 715215
View attachment 715215

OMG. Theres a famous photo
On sherdog of gsp's dealer with the big head

for sure natty

just been rolling with Gordon Ryan alot

probably banging Nathalia Santoro too

Dirty cheater, we need more natty fighters to show kids that you don't need to be on the gear to look like a greek sex god.

In all fariness though, Costa is pretty big-boned and IF you have really good genetics AND put in the hard work, his physique is attainable.

I get the skepticism towards him though, considering he competes in MMA and needs cardio as well..

Might be on the smaller side, but a decent chance he'd be accepted here on Sherdog imo

Back