David Branch Looking Very Normal Following UFC Cut / USADA Suspension

There was already a thread on this and I had to point out this gem:

#allnatural
<{MingNope}>

Last month he looked like this. You can gain so much muscles in a month?

easy if you have been that big before the muscle has something called muscle memory. Once it has been that big it will come back to that size very easy and quicker than it took to gain it in the first place. There is even stuides showing that if you do one steroid cycle when you are young will effect your muscles in a possitive way even 30 years down the line.

Man the amount of confidence some people have on instagram of posting stuff like that without ever mentionning PEDs in the caption
This lol.
Simeon Panda does claim to be natty, after all...<Lmaoo>

They would gas out in the first 30 seconds. Lol
We'd also have fighters suffering from heart-problems and all that stuff (again).

But all this people will be like "let them juice" anyways, while in the same breath bemoaning the premature death of fighters.

This lol.
Simeon Panda does claim to be natty, after all...<Lmaoo>

Another is Dwayne Johnson. I watched his stuff once and he did those videos at 4 in the gym saying people gotta go get it etc...
Like dude, waking up at 4 is cool and all, but have you thought about mentioning your cycle ?

Another is Dwayne Johnson. I watched his stuff once and he did those videos at 4 in the gym saying people gotta go get it etc...
Like dude, waking up at 4 is cool and all, but have you thought about mentioning your cycle ?

The Rock is a bit of a cunt for that single act imo. Loads of young kids look up to him and view his physique as attainable. He would do a lot of people a lot of good if he just said he was on the gear.

Got dayum!!
Somebody check his vitamin supply.

So, I have a friend who would really like to be jacked like that.

What roids should I tell him to take?

<{jackyeah}>

Exactly. It's so obvious. He should just publicly say "I don't advise anyone to do what I do but this is my steroid cycle : x y z ".
There is no way to go from Pic A to Pic B (and he's been weight training since a teenager) without a LOT of steroids (plus of course hours or dedicated gym time over years)
TheRockBEFOREAFTER.jpg

Dirty cheater, we need more natty fighters to show kids that you don't need to be on the gear to look like a greek sex god.

He definite looks more muscular in this recent pic.

Back