Dave Bautista's new physique

Apparently pearl necklace has a certain meaning in the gay community. Makes you wonder if it's a new hanky code.

The internet needs an IQ test for access in the worst way.
At times I be feelin' dizzy. Does that be make me, or you N me, you know, um?

Wu-wu-wu-wut if we ain't havin' enuff o dem IQ's 2 be access-in? :(

He says he lost 50lbs eating better and doing BJJ. He got up to 315 and realized his health was going to be an issue as he got older. Heavy guys don't tend to live long.
Looks like more than 50lbs.. he is probably not juiced to the gills like he was before too.

Smart choice. Dude is a legit actor.. does not need to be jacked and die early.

He always had questionable fashion sense. But pearls... Eh.

Looks like more than 50lbs.. he is probably not juiced to the gills like he was before too.

Smart choice. Dude is a legit actor.. does not need to be jacked and die early.

Allegedly he says he's 240lbs probably closer to 225 -230 so more line over 70-80lbs weight loss
He's still a Tall Dude not shocked that he's still fairly heavy.

I don't know if you remember but the Rock took a break around 2000 to like 2010 during his Disney era. Dave Bautista hasn't taken a single break until now
2006 is when the "large Pebble" having chest implants done was reported.

Allegedly he says he's 240lbs probably closer to 225 -230 so more line over 70-80lbs weight loss
He's still a Tall Dude not shocked that he's still fairly heavy.
I think the photo in the OP is a bit deceptive from that angle and with those clothes.

See him in this interview for example and he looks much wider/thicker so 240ish seems about right.

I think he said he wants to be able to play more diverse roles, so it makes sense. The Rock slimmed down when he first started transitioning to movies, but he’s kind of stuck in his niche now. Also, being in gear for 20+ years is horrible for your health.
He was still massive in size 4-5 years ago in that Bladerunner movie. I hope he hasn’t developed a serious condition that is causing him to lose weight rapidly

Probably realized (or his doctor told him) that he's about to die from all the steroid abuse and had to stop.

The Rock is next. Waiting for his "transformation." Or heart attack.

Just my opinion but i actually think coming off the gear in drastic fashion like that is bad maybe even worse than staying on it.
(And maybe tapering down)

Medical field seems to mostly be fine with TRT for life. (Just don't be a damn asshole about it or if you did, maybe chill. Do just test and drop the tren and pills )

Body doesn't like DRASTIC changes.

All his hormones would be soo fucked up if he went cold turkey, wouldn't be surprised if he winds up keeling over.

Object in motion and all, if you know what I mean.

Probably realized (or his doctor told him) that he's about to die from all the steroid abuse and had to stop.

The Rock is next. Waiting for his "transformation." Or heart attack.

Yeah I think The Rock will start sizing down in the next 2-3 years. After this last wrestling run.

Back