Dating someone with vastly different political views?

judoka loca

Training to eventually grapple a bear
@Orange
Reaction score
I've been going out with this girl a for about a month or so, known her for much longer though. I feel like we click, we have similar personalities and senses of humor. She also seems really genuine.

The only problem is, she is one of those people who constantly posts and talks about BLM and defund the police and the like. I am not one to rub my political views in people's faces, but I am conservative and I disagree with her on very many of her views.

What would you do ? Just trying to get some opinions on this.

raw

I've been going out with this girl a for about a month or so, known her for much longer though. I feel like we click, we have similar personalities and senses of humor. She also seems really genuine.

The only problem is, she is one of those people who constantly posts and talks about BLM and defund the police and the like. I am not one to rub my political views in people's faces, but I am conservative and I disagree with her on very many of her views.

run

you can thank me later

it's normal for couples to have differences. but if they're so different to where it bothers you and you create a thread about it, then you should maybe rethink the relationship. i've found that ones political views, also affects their personality and general judgement decisions. if your girl is going to constantly annoy you with her views, then break it off.

why go into a relationship with something already amiss, when you can find someone with not as many issues for you.

If you agree with her views to please her, she will look at you as a beta. Disagreeing with her and standing by your own views will show your alpha

Most women will change their political views when dating an alpha with different ones
Give me 3 examples of this.

I could never date someone who used the words beta and alpha in 3 sentences/

She is supporting those causes because being a good person is important to her and rightly or wrongly she sees that as a part of being a good person.

How throughly thought out are your views? Do you even really give a shit about politics?

Sounds like you have the chance to date a decent girl who isn’t an idiot and has an abundance of concern for others in her heart. Personally I think she should dump you.

Give me 3 examples of this.

I could never date someone who used the words beta and alpha in 3 sentences/
Why do you think feminists don’t get Pussy. Changing views or opinions to please a woman is a turn off to them, even if they say otherwise.

A girl I worked with was a huge leftist SJW and I would constantly disagree with her views and push my own and she ended up telling me she has feelings for me and that I’m hot.

You clearly don’t understand female nature.

Agreeing and kissing women’s ass is beta and they know it.

Why do you think feminists don’t get Pussy. Changing views or opinions to please a woman is a turn off to them, even if they say otherwise.

I girl I worked with was a huge leftist SJW and I would constantly disagree with her views and push my own and she ended up telling me she has feelings for me and that I’m hot.
Sure. That's one example. The other two?

Core values is the most important qualities of a relationship.

Normally if you're liberal and the chick is Republican she'll usually let it slide. It's the opposite where you'll struggle. Liberals are horribly closed minded people if you don't align with their views and will use basic talking points like you're racist and misogynist with no substance behind it. The NPC meme is about as accurate as you can think. Just go to the Lounge in the War Room if you want to see NPC's in action.

Could never do it. Never in a thousand years. The idea of someone constantly goading you into a conversation about some form of 'identity politics' and/or trying to force those views on you, makes me spew in my mouth.

In fact, when I browse Tinder, any chick who claims to be big into SJ issues and/or says "no Tories" gets an immediate left-swipe.

The best thing about that is I'm 38 and have never ONCE in my life voted Tory (Conservative). Not once, ever. Nor do I plan to at the next election. But I just know what type of person I'm dealing with there, and it's not for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back