Darren Till's nutritionist says he is sitting at 178lbs.

178 - dude got this cinched!

They're bringing in Shane Carwin to help him cut some height. He can spare two inches vs Woodley.

“No one” was not the correct term to use as some people do know what it’s like, so sorry if that offended you, but based off the threads I’ve read about fighters weight, I’d say it’s in the high 90’s percent wise. And yes it’s not brain surgery but there’s a science and a process to doing it right which a lot of people here don’t know about. That’s not an insult tho. I had no idea what all went into it besides tons of sweating before I actually did it.

True, and I'm certainly not denying that there is an overwhelming amount of dumb broscience on here.

At the same time people often act like cutting is black magic... but anyone who has wrestled or boxed or done bodybuilding has cut, and that's a pretty big pool of people who have a general idea of how cutting works. I'm not an expert by any means but I cut a few times when I was younger and I don't remember it being super complicated... so long as you accurately track everything. Tracking everything takes all the guesswork out of it.

Apparently he started dehydrating 2 weeks out, Idk if he can still squeeze out 8 more lbs out of his already severely dehydrated body.

Chael did a good video on this. If he was just starting his water cut right now, it wouldn't be as serious. Thing is, Chael observed that Till seemed to have started cutting water 72 hours out.

Not only does Till cut a lot of weight, but I don't think he does it as intelligently as he could. Someone like GSP is way more skilled at cutting.

Fixed for ya

Of course he's gonna make weight. Whenever a fighter is under the microscope and its being talked about they always make it. Its when we dont expect it.

They both look like they kill themselves to make 170. Funny thing is, I think they can both become champion at middleweight if they decided to move up.

View attachment 432483
Till would have a chance to beat Whittaker, but Woodley would have little to none.
Hes a worse version of Romero.

I confess to not knowing much about weight cutting, having never done it myself.

Why are we certain he can lose another 8 lbs given how he currently looks? I understand 8 isn’t all that much, but doesn’t it change things if he’s already drained himself?

Get me an American wrestler in here to explain things.

Woodley looks bad too. Like he’s sick or something.

I have a feeling Saturday night will be one of those strange events.

Fixed for ya

Yeah, but GSP is more intelligent at EVERYTHING. Most underrated intelligence in the game.

Especially when it comes to manipulating the media. Most sherdoggers thing the colitis thing is not an excuse and that he's a clean fighter. It's why Dana hates him.

I confess to not knowing much about weight cutting, having never done it myself.

Why are we certain he can lose another 8 lbs given how he currently looks? I understand 8 isn’t all that much, but doesn’t it change things if he’s already drained himself?

Get me an American wrestler in here to explain things.

Woodley looks bad too. Like he’s sick or something.

I have a feeling Saturday night will be one of those strange events.
It’s pretty simple , it the more weight you cut(or more precisely the higher % of your weight you cut), it gets exponentially more difficult.

As a general rule, during camp you start eating cleaner and getting the fat down.

Leading up to the weigh in you might even start minimizing food intake tryin got get as lean as you can or need too.

24hrs out you start limiting water intake , and working to sweat your ass off. Till seems to have started the water cut portion much earlier, like 72hrs our witch is dangerous imo. The body does t react well to being water depleted, the shorter time the better.

He’s spending a lot of time deplesting down slowly presumably because he needs to cut so much they think this is the way to do it and cut the last 8lbs now.

He might not have 8lbs left his body can give now.

It’s pretty simple , it the more weight you cut(or more precisely the higher % of your weight you cut), it gets exponentially more difficult.

As a general rule, during camp you start eating cleaner and getting the fat down.

Leading up to the weigh in you might even start minimizing food intake tryin got get as lean as you can or need too.

24hrs out you start limiting water intake , and working to sweat your ass off. Till seems to have started the water cut portion much earlier, like 72hrs our witch is dangerous imo. The body does t react well to being water depleted, the shorter time the better.

He’s spending a lot of time deplesting down slowly presumably because he needs to cut so much they think this is the way to do it and cut the last 8lbs now.

He might not have 8lbs left his body can give now.

Should be interesting tomorrow. Hopefully those who are confident he makes weight are right. He’s looking pretty rough.

Should be interesting tomorrow. Hopefully those who are confident he makes weight are right. He’s looking pretty rough.
I think he’ll make the weight but gas and suffer from prolonging the cut so long.

Who knows everyone reacts different. We’ll have to weight and see

till was right when he said something along the lines of " you'd think i was the only guy to ever miss weight ".

the amount of hate he gets for missing weight (even though there was some family emergency or whatever) is ridiculous. also everyone is acting like he looks like absolute shit, a bunch of guys look like this when they're cutting weight.

fuck till haters, love the guy.

Back