Darren Till's nutritionist says he is sitting at 178lbs.

I think that sounds better on paper than it is in reality. Till already looks really drained. I think he's going to miss again. I think he's going to get close, but I think he's going to miss by a pound or two.

if he's with Lockhart, he'll make it. Lockhart got Conor to 145 and Cyborg to 140. It may be painful but he'll make it. Before he was just Mickey Mousing it with his team in a warehouse.

till was right when he said something along the lines of " you'd think i was the only guy to ever miss weight ".

the amount of hate he gets for missing weight (even though there was some family emergency or whatever) is ridiculous. also everyone is acting like he looks like absolute shit, a bunch of guys look like this when they're cutting weight.

fuck till haters, love the guy.

I'm on same boat with you. Saltiness will be real after Till makes weight and takes belt where it belongs to.

No I understand you do more towards the end. Till is fucking massive and was already gaunt as shit yesterday. I don't see him losing 8 lbs and hitting 170 on the dot tomorrow morning. Feel free to bump it if I'm wrong. It's just my opinion
People don't dehydrate themselves for a weak man. It's way easier to just cut 15lbs of water in one day and rehydrate most of it back

Woodley looks worse than Till. Can you imagine if Woodley doesn't make it and Till does?

Sitting? Get his ass on a bike or treadmill. Preferably inside a sauna.

I hope they both miss weight just for the meltdown

you people do understand he isn't dehydrating himself 3 days before the fight, right?

the dehydration is the actual cut, and it's done in the last 24 hours. if he's 178 before cutting, it's going to be fucking easy. i kind of doubt that's his weight, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back