Darren Till vs. Jorge Masvidal Official Main Event UFC Fight Night London on ESPN+

Who Wins?

• Darren Till

• Jorge Masvidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Interesting fight. Looking forward to it. Picking till.

Everybody at ww getting fights except colby

Last edited:
Meh

Neither guy has anything to fight for at 170
Jorge should go back to 155 and Till should move up to 185

Waste of time fight

Nice. I like this better than the rumored Masvidal-Lee match up.

Masvidal was supposed to be the 3rd diaz brother. What the hell happened to him?

I actually really like this fight, happy to see masvidal fighting again.

Is it a good fight? Yeah.
Is it a strong headliner? Fuck no.
Masival hasn't won a fight for about 2 fucking years, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. It might be longer. Jorge should be nowhere near a fucking headliner where the fans are being charged around £80 ($120) for the cheapest seats in the house.

Meh

Neither guy has anything to fight for at 170
Jorge should go back to 155 and Till should move up to 185

Waste of time fight

Both guys should move to weight classes to divisions where they shouldn't be top 5? Till just got a title shot. At mw he gets trounced by all the top guys?

Masvidal was supposed to be the 3rd diaz brother. What the hell happened to him?

Gamebred loves to cruise in fights he'd easily win and take a fat split decision L when it comes to the scorecards. In typical Diaz fashion, he complains about decisions a lot and he has really good boxing, cardio, and TDD so he's pretty close to the comparison. I forgot he loves to take shit tons of time off for no reason as well like the Diaz brothers.

Gamebred loves to cruise in fights he'd easily win and take a fat split decision L when it comes to the scorecards. In typical Diaz fashion, he complains about decisions a lot and he has really good boxing, cardio, and TDD so he's pretty close to the comparison. I forgot he loves to take shit tons of time off for no reason as well like the Diaz brothers.

Well now that I think back it really was a bit of a hype train anyway .... Remember he dusted Ellenberger and Cerrone back to back and was looking pretty good. Then Maia happened.

Back