Darren Till vs. Jorge Masvidal Official Main Event UFC Fight Night London on ESPN+

Who Wins?

• Darren Till

• Jorge Masvidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ended up being a mediocre fighter with a lot of losses.

So he is basically a Diaz brother.

Oh stop it - nothing you haters say will ever dimish the legend of the Diaz brothers. Mediocre figher label for either is laughable as there careers stand right now. Yeah, they are being fucking lames now but lets not forget who they are

Meh

Neither guy has anything to fight for at 170
Jorge should go back to 155 and Till should move up to 185

Waste of time fight

Great name for building legacy and they probably respect each other's games so they probably will enjoy the fight a lot. Not to mention it will make money and it will be a great service to the fans, especially the ones that will be going to attend live. Not to mention that they apparebtly both have trouble getting opponents, so it's probably the best option around right now.

I personally wouldn't call it a waste of time.

Well now that I think back it really was a bit of a hype train anyway .... Remember he dusted Ellenberger and Cerrone back to back and was looking pretty good. Then Maia happened.
Gamebred has always been really damn good. No shame in losing to Maia. The only people that can really fend Maia off have been the god like pressure wrestlers that are all at the top (Woodley, Usman, Covington). He's going to struggle with elite grapplers but he has a good chance at beating everyone else. A lot of fights he lost should be wins but he simply took a round or 2 off for no reason to lose a split.

I honestly think to this day he's a very underrated fighter in terms of how skillful he really is.

Gamebred has always been really damn good. No shame in losing to Maia. The only people that can really fend Maia off have been the god like pressure wrestlers that are all at the top (Woodley, Usman, Covington). He's going to struggle with elite grapplers but he has a good chance at beating everyone else. A lot of fights he lost should be wins but he simply took a round or 2 off for no reason to lose a split.

I honestly think to this day he's a very underrated fighter in terms of how skillful he really is.
With his skillset he is one of the all-time underachievers in MMA. He has champion level skillset.

Masvidal by decision after til misses weight and gasses out in round 2

Till will probably win a split decision, but Masvidal might make him look like shit in the process. The Gamebred way*

Close fight. Masvidal is good at losing close fights, so had to vote Till by default.

This is a very good matchup for Till. He's a long southpaw with strong leg-kicks and can throw heavy strikes in close as well. Masvidal's gonna have big problems dealing with him, I guarantee it.

Let them LWs bang brah

Pettis wants some too at WW

Lee, he can get it too

Is it a good fight? Yeah.
Is it a strong headliner? Fuck no.
Masival hasn't won a fight for about 2 fucking years, and I don't think I'm exaggerating. It might be longer. Jorge should be nowhere near a fucking headliner where the fans are being charged around £80 ($120) for the cheapest seats in the house.
masvidal is the most overrated fighter in sherdog. he is cool and his gangster shit is fine, but his record is shitty as his consistency.

Masvidal looked like an amateur against Wonderboy. I dont think he is on Tills level. Lets go Gorilla!

I don't like Till fighting at 170 for his own good.

Great fight! Hopefully they both go for broke and their recent losses don't result in conservative game plans.

Masvidal looked like an amateur against Wonderboy. I dont think he is on Tills level. Lets go Gorilla!

Outside of Woodley, who really looks good fighting Wonderboy? Even with the masterful performance of a WRESTLER out striking the Karate Kid and following a genius level gameplan TWICE to beat Wonderboy, that fight still looked like shit and people still love to fire shots at Woodley when it was just about as perfect of a performance anyone would ever have against Thompson short of knocking him out in the first.

You can't really make that comparison as a knock to Masvidal. Wonderboy makes everyone look like shit, including himself. Go watch his fight with Till again. Till looked just as trash as anyone else if youre going that route.

Back