Darren Till the next biggest MMA superstar

I'm already sitting.

On your mom's face.

Handicapped jokes. Mom jokes, and boasting about weed online, with a 2018 join date haha.

Kid, when your acne clears up and you finally find a girl willing to help you crawl out of your' incel basement bunker, you're going look back on these days and cringe.

Handicapped jokes. Mom jokes, and boasting about weed online, with a 2018 join date haha.

Kid, when your acne clears up and you finally find a girl willing to help you crawl out of your' incel basement bunker, you're going look back on these days and cringe.
You seemed obsessed with the idea that I may be a child.
Hate to disappoint you Pedoman_Eire, but we don't take kindly to your kind around here.
Kid lovers that is.

Plus it's the internet. can't handle a bit of banter go to your safe space.

not sure if he's that popular or if it was the weight thing
This

If Woodley had history with missing weight, his weight cut videos would be more popular, kinda like Johny Hendricks when he challenged Helwani to a weight cut contest. How many views does that video have?

yeah a 2018 join date with more likes than you.
No one likes your ass.

You seemed obsessed with the idea that I may be a child.
Hate to disappoint you Pedoman_Eire, but we don't take kindly to your kind around here.
Kid lovers that is.
Pfft weak.

If you are actually an adult, that is fucking astounding/worrying.

Does your Carer know you are online by yourself?

No one likes your ass.
Yeah, I've been here since before being a shit posting little bitch was the norm.

Does your carer need to change your adult diaper? You seem cranky.

No one likes your ass.

just FYI... the likes was implemented a year or two ago.
Also your post to like ratio is not that good.

Yeah, I've been here since before being a shit posting little bitch was the norm.

Does your carer need to change your adult diaper? You seem cranky.
Bro calm down. Maybe go suck a bag of eggs or some shit It's a just the forums no need to get all butt hurt and cry about not being liked..

Aside from his strong UK following, there's something appealing about his mixture of unnecessary honesty and sociopathy. It probably also helps that he has a very strong foreign accent (like it or not I think N. Americans find it exotic enough to get interested).

Also people in the US probably don't realise that his attitude is typical scouse Blame Someone Else.

Clearly he's not being followed only for his most recent dull & disputable fight with Wonderboy.

Aside from his strong UK following, there's something appealing about his mixture of unnecessary honesty and sociopathy. It probably also helps that he has a very strong foreign accent (like it or not I think N. Americans find it exotic enough to get interested).

Also people in the US probably don't realise that his attitude is typical scouse Blame Someone Else.

Clearly he's not being followed only for his most recent dull & disputable fight with Wonderboy.
now that makes sense

Biggest, as in.....can’t make weight?

I couldn't give a fuck. This place is full of mainly losers. Live their on here, no college education or trade. Probably make ten dollars an hr and can't see their own dick. And my ratio is fine, did you fail math? You're not making this place look any better.

You dont give a fuck and yet you brought up his post /like ratio in several posts..
Sure buddy sure.

"This place is full of mainly losers. Live their on here, no college education or trade. Probably make ten dollars an hr and can't see their own dick" - no wonder you signed up, you fit right in and might even find a boyfriend.

No I did not fail math, but you got an average of approx 1.5 likes / post which indicates you suck.

now run along
I seen your shitty posts and I honestly dont feel like spending more time on you.
You're probably banned with in a few weeks any way.
You seem dumb enough.

Back