Darren Till the next biggest MMA superstar

For defending myself?
It's ok for him to put down new accounts?
What point you trying to make?
Please explain, I don't follow stupid too well.

I made the point that using the like /post ratio on older accounts is not really a good one.
Should I write it one more time?

No you dont follow but believe you me... its not me thats the stupid one here.

not sure if he's that popular or if it was the weight thing

The weight thing has been talked about to death in every single interview and media discussion. I doubt that anybody would still check his interview if that's the only thing they'd be interested in. Also not really gonna gather much info about if he will be making weight at the point of time of that interview anyway.

I made the point that using the like /post ratio on older accounts is not really a good one.
Should I write it one more time?

No you dont follow but believe you me... its not me thats the stupid one here.
Pretty sure you are though. you're a high post count sherdogger. Everyone knows you're the scum of the MMA community. The bottom of the barrel. Fighters avoid this like the plague.
Try going to college.

it's what you are you buck twenty lil fuck. Picture of a girl you'd never get cause you're a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: weeb name. Anime kid gonna fuck someone up lmfao.

shut the fuck up. shitting on Sherdoggers being losers yet here you are. Loser :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I don't even watch anime dumbfuck.

Pretty sure you are though. you're a high post count sherdogger. Everyone knows you're the scum of the MMA community. The bottom of the barrel. Fighters avoid this like the plague.
Try going to college.

Oh my you seem to "know" a lot about me.
And all that from a few post in this thread. You should become a profiler and work for the FBI. I am sure they would love to have you.

Sure you are not projecting? You do seem to be insecure.

Oh my you seem to "know" a lot about me.
And all that from a few post in this thread. You should become a profiler and work for the FBI. I am sure they would love to have you.

Sure you are not projecting? You do seem to be insecure.
Are you projecting insecurity onto me that I'm insecure?
I think YOU'RE the insecure one.

Back