Darren Till says people were too easily offended by 'legacy' comment, says girlfriend laughed it off

still bs that he doesn't bother seeing his daugther for more than a year
he saw her in March when he went to Brazil, it's a figure of speech, as in he sacrifices not seeing for a long time.

I think he's a dirtbag either way, but I mean it shouldn't be a surprise that the kind of women who get knocked up by him in the first place don't have any self respect
yeah that's the thing, if the girlfriend doesn't care, then you know what kind of woman she is

She wants that championship money just as much as he does.

Lol... it triggered so many losers!
w3h7r.jpg

Doesn't matter if his girlfriend laughed it off.

The moral police and their outrage are what's important.

yeah that's the thing, if the girlfriend doesn't care, then you know what kind of woman she is

She doesn't care like most women don't care, and rightfully so! Stop overcompensating your "kindness' to society so you can get laid. It won't work!

There's nothing wrong with a man that puts his career over his children. Not everyone wants to be a stay-at-home dad like you.

Lol... it triggered so many losers!
w3h7r.jpg
I don't think you know what that term means. Being a sperm donor and then not giving a fuck about your kid is just bitch behavior, nothing manly about it. But i never cared for Till anyways so.

I notice you get a lot of douchebags on here, is normal. If you can't make time for your own progeny you are most likely a piece of shit, im guessing by the responses there are a lot on sherdog. Either that or deadbeat dads who can identify with Till.

and that stops him being a father. very good.

Maybe he'd be a shitty father and it's for the best? not all family is good family and having an awful dad around might fuck with the kid more

source: have daddy issues

She doesn't care like most women don't care, and rightfully so! Stop overcompensating your "kindness' to society so you can get laid. It won't work!

There's nothing wrong with a man that puts his career over his children. Not everyone wants to be a stay-at-home dad like you.
Nothing wrong with a man who puts career over his children, stay retarded dude.

well he's not wrong

MMA fans are extremely butt hurt and take everything seriously / at face value

Ugh. I always knew Till was a wanker. So his 'I don't care' horseshit neither shocked or surprised me. And now he is not even owning it. At least own the shit if you are going to spout out tripe like that.

Till doesn't mind his daughter being raised by another man, such an alpha. And lol at legacy, like he's Tom fucking Brady or something.

Dont care but this thread wont sink, so plus juan.

This means nothing, I've heard people in shit relationships defend it too.

But I want to make clear, no fucks over here. I wouldn't judge these strangers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back