Darren Till says people were too easily offended by 'legacy' comment, says girlfriend laughed it off

The intrv
The interview starts at 2:17 but at what time does he talk about what you are saying?

The interview is nearly 2 hours freakin long. Ain't nobody got time for that.
The interview is ~12 mins starting at 2mins in. Says it roughly around minute 8-9 as far as I remember.

His eyes are still too close together so quite frankly I don’t give a fuck

It's amazing how ridiculous some of the posts in this thread are.

He defines what he meant, but so many of you are too stubborn that you won't change your minds after making them up without knowing all the details.

This forum looks so silly rn.

Lol at everyone taking what he says at 100% fact. He's obviously on damage control. No sane woman will laugh at her deadbeat child's father saying he doesn't care about his child that he hasn't seen in years..... Unless she's a psychopath.

Sherdog is full of mentally ill dudes.

I’m in a sea going service. We leave our families all the time. When you have to leave your family for work many people take the view point of f em. They just own the decision to put work over family.

They are still great fathers they just don’t bs others into thinking they have no choice in putting work over family.

Sounds harsh but at least it is real.

I was traveling and training throughout Asia in my mid 20's in 2007 and ended up getting a girl pregnant. Stopped everything for them. Eventually i had to stay for 5 years in Hong Kong when i didnt want to just to get my kid back, sorry i have no respect for Till now.

Till looks like Chael Sonnen head stuck on Alexander Gustafson body. I can’t wait to laugh when he misses weight and Woodley refuses to fight him

Till looks like Chael Sonnen head stuck on Alexander Gustafson body. I can’t wait to laugh when he misses weight and Woodley refuses to fight him
I think you've just converted me to 'schadenfreude'.

Deadbeat Darren needs to stop telling us how to feel.

I was pissed he missed weight but this shit just made me a fan. Real shit, none of that Cringington bullshit.

Leaked footage of girlfriend laughing it off...

tenor.gif

That shit if for them to sort out. If it works great, either way not a big concern.

Make weight and fight, that's a concern!

I don’t care about the drama at all but if you have a kid you have to fucking care,that’s the bottom line.

Back