Darren Till says he is moving to MW after 2/3 fights

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“So you’ll be looking at two, three fights at welterweight, and that’s me done,” he said. “I’m 25. I’m not putting my body through this for much longer. As I get older, I’m starting to see that it’s just not necessary. It’s a lot of weight to cut, and I don’t need to do it.”

“In two weeks, I can be making that goal a reality, and then after that, I want to defend, and it’s probably me going to middleweight,” he said. “That’s how I see my future playing out.”

<mma4>

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I dont think he would do very well against the monsters at MW

Also confirms he would be scared of romero:
“I’m glad he’s gone up,” Till said. “He’s a (expletive) beast."
<GSPWoah>

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/darre...-after-welterweight-title-and-defense-ufc-228

Why do you have the GSP gif... it’s not relevant.

Other than that... I don’t blame him. Unhealthy to cut that much weight.

Gotta make championship weight first or his move up could happen a lot sooner then he thinks lol.

I root against Till because he takes weight cutting to such an extreme.

Romero is a juiced freak.

But he's our juiced freak.

Why tf is he fighting for the 170 belt if he can't see himself fighting at 170 past 2-3 fights.

Unfortunately this dude has to be #1 among fighters most likely to die from a cut

Why tf is he fighting for the 170 belt if he can't see himself fighting at 170 past 2-3 fights.
So you honestly think he should just pass on a title fight since a year or two from now he's going to change divisions?

really....gif

I bet he pulls a Conor and moves up immediately, teases coming back down, but never does.

As well as he should. I'm surprised more fighters don't move up in weight . Plenty of fighters recently that moved up and became champ robert whittaker , DC , fighting for a belt Gastelum, or fought for a interim belt RDA. Have to wonder if the weight cutting is worth it ?

Till looked like shit at the media scrum yesterday. Looks like he's hit his limit and is about to quit.

I wouldnt doubt Dana is helping him cut weight

I bet he pulls a Conor and moves up immediately, teases coming back down, but never does.
Absolutely.

Dana probably knows Till couldnt keep making weight and sped Tills TS.

I honestly think the redgoof has everything planned in the case

Maybe colby agreed to wait for TS, because Dana told him to wait until Till moves up.

Same reason Conor hasnt fought back at 145 and most likely never will, multiple weight class belts.

Back