Darren Till says he is moving to MW after 2/3 fights

Till looked like shit at the media scrum yesterday. Looks like he's hit his limit and is about to quit.
Yes.... i got this impression too... These guys say the same things every time when they reach the ugly stages of cutting.
"ill never do this again"
Then next week, rinse and repeat.

Sounds a lot like me and a bottle of vodka <Lmaoo>

Yes.... i got this impression too... These guys say the same things every time when they reach the ugly stages of cutting.
"ill never do this again"
Then next week, rinse and repeat.

Sounds a lot like me and a bottle of vodka <Lmaoo>

He said he's sick of training and not having anything else to do. This is in direct contradiction to his previous statement of being so obsessed with fighting he'd stop caring about his GF and daughter in camp.

If he's getting burned out this quickly as contender I'm not sure if he's really got what it takes to actually be champ.

“So you’ll be looking at two, three fights at welterweight, and that’s me done,” he said. “I’m 25. I’m not putting my body through this for much longer. As I get older, I’m starting to see that it’s just not necessary. It’s a lot of weight to cut, and I don’t need to do it.”

“In two weeks, I can be making that goal a reality, and then after that, I want to defend, and it’s probably me going to middleweight,” he said. “That’s how I see my future playing out.”

<mma4>

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I dont think he would do very well against the monsters at MW

Also confirms he would be scared of romero:
“I’m glad he’s gone up,” Till said. “He’s a (expletive) beast."
<GSPWoah>

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/darre...-after-welterweight-title-and-defense-ufc-228

Well, at least SOMEONE that the UFC pushed for a title shot that is looking to defend (if he wins)...

Then what's the point of fighting for the belt if you will defend it once or twice. Just move up right away. I hope he doesn't win a belt in either. Just for lols

I like that Romero gets that sort of respect from fighters. Everybody knows he's the best dude at MW.2

i wouldnt wanna cut that much either... smart move, lose to woodley move up

He will either miss weight for this fight, or he will get sucked off the octagon floor with a vacuum after having made it.

Next fight after this will be at 185, and I don't see him cracking the top 8 there.

So if he wins the WW belt, he ain't sticking around long to defend?

Let GSP whoop Khabib/Conor, then.

“So you’ll be looking at two, three fights at welterweight, and that’s me done,” he said. “I’m 25. I’m not putting my body through this for much longer. As I get older, I’m starting to see that it’s just not necessary. It’s a lot of weight to cut, and I don’t need to do it.”

“In two weeks, I can be making that goal a reality, and then after that, I want to defend, and it’s probably me going to middleweight,” he said. “That’s how I see my future playing out.”

<mma4>

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

I dont think he would do very well against the monsters at MW

Also confirms he would be scared of romero:
“I’m glad he’s gone up,” Till said. “He’s a (expletive) beast."
<GSPWoah>

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/darre...-after-welterweight-title-and-defense-ufc-228

Defend ^^^ what exactly, the not making weight title...?

Source is Brazilian media. They just made an interview in portuguese with him.

He basically said that he is getting bigger every fight.

Well, at least he is aware that he is getting a shitty health

So then why is the UFC giving Till a WW title shot?

WME gonna WME

Kind of funny that he's significantly bigger than both the guys about to fight for the MW title

Next year? Next fight. When he's cutting weight exactly one week from now trying to hit 170 on the dot he's gonna be like fuck it mate, MW here I come win or lose.

The dude cuts an insane amount of weight. He's really gonna fuck himself up if he stays at WW.

Could fail to make weight and get the axe lol they probably wouldn’t cut him but it would be an absolute shit show.

they shouldnt let him get a title shot if his intentions are to move up. Colby had the rightful spot.

Should be ILLEGAL what he’s doing lulz
6BEAE982-9167-4D80-9F08-6179863005FF.jpeg

Back