Media Darren Till Responds to Jorge Masvidal's Callout For UFC London

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Cool! Nice change of pace from the endless and fruitless Twitter wars.

Fringe top ten isn't mediocre, but I do agree that he's a bit overrated. The thing is that he actually is an elite talent, he just throws away rounds by coasting. It's strange.

It was so irritating in the Wonderboy fight especially. Push the pace and go for it, you’re losing!

If Jorge fights smart he can easily win this. Like the idea of this fight.

Beating Masvidal does nothing for Till, but a loss is devastating. Especially fighting him coming off a bad loss. Just like when Cerrone fought him.
I agree. Guys like Masdival are in a tough spot... they are high risk, low reward fights.

Masvidal gonna work this fool. Gamebred ain’t playing no more!!!

Why is Till still being matched up against welterweights? I thought he was moving up to 185?

Apparently going blind isn't a big deal until it's permanent.

I don’t get why anyone makes much of a deal of Masvidal.

I’ve watched most of his ufc fights and was unimpressed every time. He’s a good street fighter but very medicore in the UFC. Fringe top 10 maybe
Dumbest comment of the year. Noob confirmed. Noobs can’t help but show their naïveté.

If that happens, Covington would fight Lee instead right? Lol that would be fun

I think Till will be the favorite against Jorge. Interesting fight.
Kevin Lee? The fuck are you talking about he's a 155er

Good fight, wood watch

Winning close fights
Power
Being a LHW
He won close fight that was god awful....that’s not an area of mma nor is size. Till s power is massively overstated. His biggest KO is Cerrone who Masvidal KO’d a less shop worn version of. Masvidal is better at every aspect of MMA.

He won close fight that was god awful....that’s not an area of mma nor is size. Till s power is massively overstated. His biggest KO is Cerrone who Masvidal KO’d a less shop worn version of. Masvidal is better at every aspect of MMA.

Joke my friend lol

What the hell does Till's response even mean? This has Till via controversial decision written all over it.

Beating Masvidal does nothing for Till, but a loss is devastating. Especially fighting him coming off a bad loss. Just like when Cerrone fought him.
Gets him back in the W column vs a top 10 opponent . Great fight for him imo. If Colby went fight him who else is there ?

Back