The callout

Looks like Till is interested and this could easily be a main event

5 rounds of chaos hopefully
HptcOoS.gif

giphy.gif

AbandonedDeliciousBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

jtzt6.gif

If that happens, Covington would fight Lee instead right? Lol that would be fun

I think Till will be the favorite against Jorge. Interesting fight.

I hope Masvidal hits him so hard, his beady eyes get wider..

Masvidal literally meant a backyard in London

Darren Till is looking for a fight with Chad Mendes next and if that doesn't happen he wants the loser of TJ Dillashaw vs. Henry Cejudo.

I hope Masvidal hits him so hard, his beady eyes get wider..

Till and Masvidal have Iron chins

A lesser man would have been KO'd by Woodley's GnP at UFC 228 but Till's gigantic head saved him

Beating Masvidal does nothing for Till, but a loss is devastating. Especially fighting him coming off a bad loss. Just like when Cerrone fought him.

Till buries him. As much as he was rushed to a title shot vs Woodley, Till is still a legit prospect..

good fight, masvidal has been away for too long. id. bet on till by decision tho. till aint putting jorge away

I like it, but it would probably be like Wonderboy vs Masvidal....where Till shuts him down and uses his reach to keep Masvidal away

The callout

Looks like Till is interested and this could easily be a main event

5 rounds of chaos hopefully
HptcOoS.gif

giphy.gif

AbandonedDeliciousBuffalo-size_restricted.gif

jtzt6.gif

I think Masvidal can cement my belief that Till is highly overrated. Woodley kinda proved that but there's nothing wrong with losing to Woodley

I don’t get why anyone makes much of a deal of Masvidal.

I’ve watched most of his ufc fights and was unimpressed every time. He’s a good street fighter but very medicore in the UFC. Fringe top 10 maybe

Nice. Till loves fighting lightweights.

I don’t get why anyone makes much of a deal of Masvidal.

I’ve watched most of his ufc fights and was unimpressed every time. He’s a good street fighter but very medicore in the UFC. Fringe top 10 maybe

Fringe top ten isn't mediocre, but I do agree that he's a bit overrated. The thing is that he actually is an elite talent, he just throws away rounds by coasting. It's strange.

The hype for Till after beating a washed up cowboy was hilarious. I dont reckon he will ever be champ

If there's a backyard somewhere, Jorge Masvidal will be there scrappin'!

Back