Darren Till releases frustrations on twitter (foul language warning)

Jordan Peterson springs to mind...trying to be everyones Mental Health Jesus whenever he's not in rehab for benzo abuse

I have serious sympathy for his illness but its like...who the fuck decides to make a career out of telling everyone else how to live their lives

I like the bit where Peterson nearly Darwin'd himself with some apple cider.

I wonder if one of his books have some apeshit metaphors and diagrams involving apples and truth.

Well he is bringing some laughs....certainly not lots a wins tho.

Still like ta seem em scrap it up!

"foul language warning"

Do you really think anyone on here gives a **** about that?
Foul language posted above. I edited it out Sherbros. Back to reading the Bible.

hes talking about lockdowns while mctapper is talking about knockdowns.

He's a 100 percent right though. Lockdowns are useless and unjustified. Just away for politicians to get off on their power and control.

I like the bit where Peterson nearly Darwin'd himself with some apple cider.

I wonder if one of his books have some apeshit metaphors and diagrams involving apples and truth.

Jeez whats that about, is he allergic to apples or something?

True, you're basically setting yourself up for failure.
He makes great points at times, but "live and let live" ya know?

And for god sake if you are gonna act like you have all the answers at least make sure you have an authoritative voice. The only life advice I'd take seriously from him would be how to get a decent blowjob off miss piggy or possibly i might be prepared to listen if he was telling me its not easy being green

Jeez whats that about, is he allergic to apples or something?

I'd imagine if you eat nothing but meat for months, your body is not going to react well to a sudden injection of sugar, alkaloids, etc etc it's not used to.

Kinda serves you right if your whole game is being an intellectual, yet you're still falling for moronic fad diets in your late 50s.

Like a plumber going "Why don't you just buy some Flex-Seal?!"

Jordan Peterson springs to mind...trying to be everyones Mental Health Jesus whenever he's not in rehab for benzo abuse

I have serious sympathy for his illness but its like...who the fuck decides to make a career out of telling everyone else how to live their lives
To be fair, isn't Jordan Peterson a clinical psychologist? It's literally his job to give mental health advice.

I think Till was more referring to Instagram fitness trainers spewing out bullshit daily.

To be fair, isn't Jordan Peterson a clinical psychologist? It's literally his job to give mental health advice.

I think Till was more referring to Instagram fitness trainers spewing out bullshit daily.

aw i was replying specifically to a comment made by the guy i was replying to rather than the situation as a whole

point taken about petersons job but its still pretty ironic that he fell foul of anxiety medicine when he's a psychologist himself. just brings about a situation like "why should I listen to any of your advice, druggo"

I'd imagine if you eat nothing but meat for months, your body is not going to react well to a sudden injection of sugar, alkaloids, etc etc it's not used to.

Kinda serves you right if your whole game is being an intellectual, yet you're still falling for moronic fad diets in your late 50s.

Like a plumber going "Why don't you just buy some Flex-Seal?!"

lol im gonna have to look up that whole story. how can you go on podcasts telling everyone about how you fuck yourself up with these stupid diets and expect anyone to take you seriously

aw i was replying specifically to a comment made by the guy i was replying to rather than the situation as a whole

point taken about petersons job but its still pretty ironic that he fell foul of anxiety medicine when he's a psychologist himself. just brings about a situation like "why should I listen to any of your advice, druggo"
Fair enough. However I think his drug issue began recently after he had written his books and stuff, and he's pretty much disappeared since. And if I remember correctly it began as an adverse reaction to a drug he was prescribed for an autoimmune disorder he has, I don't think that automatically disqualifies him from giving advice to others. Every human has their struggles. But I get how the optics don't seem great.

Fair enough. However I think his drug issue began recently after he had written his books and stuff, and he's pretty much disappeared since. And if I remember correctly it began as an adverse reaction to a drug he was prescribed for an autoimmune disorder he has, I don't think that automatically disqualifies him from giving advice to others. Every human has their struggles. But I get how the optics don't seem great.

Yeah thats a pretty fair appraisal of my admittedly superficial views on this topic

Back