Darren Till releases frustrations on twitter (foul language warning)

You're allowed to be racist, but using naughty grown up words is a big no no on this site.

I don’t think you are allowed to be racist.

But I was carded for calling one of my favorite fighters ‘a deluded cunt’ when he made a deluded statement (and I was drunk). So now I am extra careful, particularly when that word is involved. It means a LOT to some, very little to others.

<Fedor23>

Well get ready for all the lockdowns Darren!

I don’t think you are allowed to be racist.

But I was carded for calling one of my favorite fighters ‘a deluded cunt’ when he made a deluded statement (and I was drunk). So now I am extra careful, particularly when that word is involved. It means a LOT to some, very little to others.

<Fedor23>

Is one of your favourite fighters Chris Weidman?

Is one of your favourite fighters Chris Weidman?

lol

no

do you think he fit’s the deluded category?

sidenote:
I looked up who it was and what I said and it was not a fighter I disliked but still not one of my favorites, and the comment did look harsher then I remember and harsher than I intended.

He didn't say anything wrong.

Some of the most depressed and anxiety filled people trying to counsel others is as funny as it is sad.

Jordan Peterson springs to mind...trying to be everyones Mental Health Jesus whenever he's not in rehab for benzo abuse

I have serious sympathy for his illness but its like...who the fuck decides to make a career out of telling everyone else how to live their lives

Jordan Peterson springs to mind...trying to be everyones Mental Health Jesus whenever he's not in rehab for benzo abuse

I have serious sympathy for his illness but its like...who the fuck decides to make a career out of telling everyone else how to live their lives
True, you're basically setting yourself up for failure.
He makes great points at times, but "live and let live" ya know?

Back