Darren Till KO within 3.

Remind me who till has ko'd again? dude doesn't have ko power, He stopped an old defenseless cowboy who dosen't have ko power his self making him easy to walk down compared to woodly. Woodley has legit one shot get slept cold KO power and he operates like a surgeon if till thinks he can just walk him down he's got another thing coming.

He has serious power in that left which always hurts people. Well he doesn't have that many KO's on his resume, but if people would actually watch those fights they would realize that his power is for real. WB went down from one clean left.

You don't think Till has KO power?!? Woodley is a proven hitter and so do I think is Till.

My fellow Serbian Bojan Veličković fought Till, and was begging to be KOed from round 2 onwards. Despite dropping him with an elbow, Till couldn't finish him. Bojan came to fight and was pretty reckless in there. Woodley is light years ahead of Veličković and is probably the hardest hitting guy at 170. If anyone goes to sleep, it will be Till, but I doubt it.

My fellow Serbian Bojan Veličković fought Till, and was begging to be KOed from round 2 onwards. Despite dropping him with an elbow, Till couldn't finish him. Bojan came to fight and was pretty reckless in there. Woodley is light years ahead of Veličković and is probably the hardest hitting guy at 170. If anyone goes to sleep, it will be Till, but I doubt it.

The thing is though I think Woodley needs a KO more than Till if the fight stays standing, I really cannot see him winning a decision in a kickboxing match.

Perhaps the most important comparison is that Till arguably has better close in boxing and more power in his hands than Wonderboy does.

80% of Till's UFC fights are decisions, his only finishes are against a dude with no Wikipedia page, and an alcoholic gatekeeper LW. Definitely not KO'ing Tyrone.

The thing is though I think Woodley needs a KO more than Till if the fight stays standing, I really cannot see him winning a decision in a kickboxing match.

Perhaps the most important comparison is that Till arguably has better close in boxing and more power in his hands than Wonderboy does.

I agree, Till is a bigger threat than Wonderboy. But given his size advantage at the weight class, you'd expect him to be much more efficient in order to be considered a guy who puts people to sleep. He doesn't. And with Woodley's advantage in wrestling, it will probably be a very low output fight. I'd be surprised if it turns out to be different.

I agree, Till is a bigger threat than Wonderboy. But given his size advantage at the weight class, you'd expect him to be much more efficient in order to be considered a guy who puts people to sleep. He doesn't. And with Woodley's advantage in wrestling, it will probably be a very low output fight. I'd be surprised if it turns out to be different.

Partly I would say because he doesn't need to, he can decision them standing instead

Woodley beats him with ease. Till's going to be under increased pressure to make weight for a change & so will be weight drained as a result, Woodley will push the pace with an aggressive wrestling game to tire him further & finish him on the ground.

Still disgusting that a guy who has failed to make weight twice in his last four & by a total of 8.5 pounds is getting a title fight

One big factor with Till is excellent patience. He never rushes for anything & fights really smart setting his strikes up with feints.

Bojan has an iron chin as you know. Till dropped him multiple times and just beat the fuck out of him. Not at all an example of him lacking power

This fight needs a run-in

Maybe Rory hits the stunner on everyone and leaves

Back