Darren Till KO within 3.

Logan M

Blood for the Blood Gods
@purple
Reaction score
Woodley is older and slower than he used to be. Coming off shoulder surgery. He's going to retreat towards the cage and play right into Till's gameplan. He might come out and shoot takedowns but ultimately he will fall back onto what he always does. If you're on the fence against Till and don't have his respect striking you're getting KO'ed. Thoughts?

Yes. Not surprising at all!!

Lets see if till can win the fight with the fork first.

He need to live more clean with the nutririon

Woodley will be fighting like he always does. He can take down Till whenever he wants to, plus he actually has KO power, unlike Till, so Till will probably be even more cautious. This will be Wonderboy-Woodley all over again. Woodley by UD.

I have seen every Darren till fight in the ufc numerous times. There is nothing I have seen that makes me think he will ko the overly cautious Woodley.
Could win a cejudo esq decision vs him though

This fight will be boring as hell. Decision is happening.

I thought Wonderboy beat him, of course that doesn't matter at this point.

Hes shown me nothing that proves he can KO Woodley.

Stopping an over the hill cowboy who fights way too often isnt super impressive.

Woodleys beaten much better fighters IMO.

I'll agree. He has ridiculous power on that left hand & it is going to be way too much for Woodley. He doesn't have that many KO's on his record but his left always mades huge impact to the fight as it lands.

At 185? Probably. But at 174 Woodley wins this.

Remind me who till has ko'd again? dude doesn't have ko power, He stopped an old defenseless cowboy who dosen't have ko power his self making him easy to walk down compared to woodly. Woodley has legit one shot get slept cold KO power and he operates like a surgeon if till thinks he can just walk him down he's got another thing coming.

Very possible. People talk about woodleys wrestling, but can you see an active woodley going for takedowns and fighting high paced for 25 min? He also spends way too much time on the cage and is asking to be koed

Disciplined or not, Till is humongous for a WW. He will need probably need to move up at some point.

Hope Woodley wins.

Oh I fully believe Till might miss weight. Chances are he makes it right on the raggd edge because he knows the paydays coming which is all he cares about but he might miss. Its a tremendous cut.

Woodley will be fighting like he always does. He can take down Till whenever he wants to, plus he actually has KO power, unlike Till, so Till will probably be even more cautious. This will be Wonderboy-Woodley all over again. Woodley by UD.

You don't think Till has KO power?!? Woodley is a proven hitter and so do I think is Till.

It's honestly more likely he wins by decision than KO

Woodley fights very cautiously since his loss to Rory and Till doesn't push the pace a lot.

Tyron Woodley wins via weight cut.

Dern Till won't make championship weight.

I wouldn't be shocked by a boring 25 minute decision. It would be a cherry on top of a fantastic looking card though!

I'm going for Till, but I think Woodley will win, and more than likely, it will go to a decision.

It's honestly more likely he wins by decision than KO

Woodley fights very cautiously since his loss to Rory and Till doesn't push the pace a lot.

What? Was he fighting very cautiously when he fought DHK, Gastelum, or Robbie?

What? Was he fighting very cautiously when he fought DHK, Gastelum, or Robbie?
He picks and chooses his moments but yes, he was.

He never initiated against DHK, he capitalised on a terribly mistimed spinning attack and got the early finish. He also didn't throw a single punch against Robbie before he caught him slippin.

I'm not saying that Till can't finish him, or vice versa. It's just that Woodley wisely conserves his energy a lot more than he used to. He was gassed after 1 round with Rory after blowing his wad so he learned form his mistake.

Back