• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Darren Till Claims He Can Beat Anthony Joshua In A Fight

I’m confused by your post. Why are you talking about elbows and knees when those aren’t allowed in boxing?

Because a lot of people here talking about a "real fight" between Till and Joshua. Like I said, being a boxer doesn't make you clueless about everything else.

Did you see what Darren Till did to Stephen Thompson?

Anthony Joshua will kill him.

Because a lot of people here talking about a "real fight" between Till and Joshua. Like I said, being a boxer doesn't make you clueless about everything else.
It does when you never trained in that particular discipline.
Kit Cope was the best 155lbs Muay Thai fighter in America when he came into the UFC and guess what, Kenny Florian took him down with ease and submitted him.

Also look into watching UFC 1

You are aware of that every MMA coach, all the professional fighters and likely almost every pro boxer as well would say Till would win easily? Please say you do know that and you are just trolling?

Sherdog is literally giving me a cancer.
Sure he would,by throwing 2 strikes
While he would think what to do,Anthony would take his head off.
Jail for you too i see.

Till will ‘respect’ Joshua’s striking too much and get absolutely lit up by the reach advantage.

Not wanting to get caught or countered by WB, and you reckon he’ll dare get within 2 feet of Joshua to show off his alledged grappling skills? You’re having a laugh.

Till is a big solid dude for WW, that’s why he, tries, to cut so much weight so that he can try and bully smaller dudes, without that advantage just watch him try to walk Joshua down.

His style just doesn’t match up too well with a Goliath heavyweight champion boxer like Joshua.

If he is so badass at heavyweight why is he cutting to fight at WW?...he should be making this challenge to Gus or Shogun since he is probably more of a LHW than WW and his eagerness to challenge a heavyweight boxer means he isn't scared of larger opposition...right?

If it’s stand up, Joshua will win all it takes is one punch from Joshua and Darren till is out but ofcourse Darren till wins if he can use all his skills

Again, it's not a relevant comparison. What Inoki was able to do doesn't matter. There are too many errors in the comparison.

1. Inoki is a wrestler. Till is a striker. Doesn't work to compare the two, just like the people saying early UFC Royce is proof Till would win.

2. Ali had absolutely no idea about MMA or wrestlers, Joshua has UFC on his radar

3. Joshua is much bigger and stronger than Ali was resulting in a more transferrable advantage against someone trying to grapplefuck him.

4. The grappling would wear Till down faster than Inoki was worn down against Ali because he'd be trying to grapple against someone much, MUCH bigger and stronger. Inoki was not doing that to someone much bigger in Ali.

If you remove the conditions of the massive size advantage for the boxer AND the fact that Till is not a grappler, there is no relevancy in the comparison. We aren't talking MMA vs Boxer in general, we are talking strictly Till vs AJ.

on top of that: Inoki "won" kicking and laying into the ground waiting for a restart.
yeah, that showed how he'd have won ina real (or mma-like sanctioned) fight. LOL

inb4 people exaggerate how much training t3h mma would effect the outcome of this

quick spoiler: just because one is an mma fighter does not mean he can take someone who is not an mma fighter down at will or submit them with ease

joshua would fuck Till up.

Fail.

Why doesn't Till fight Joshua in boxing match instead of MMA. We all know Tills will take him down

I would actually pick Joshua over Till in glory/K1 rules lol

Back