• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dark Side of MMA

No, anyone can have a mental illness, but we tend to feel more empathy towards those who don’t behave like entitled psychopaths.
More empathy?
That's not what I'm talking about.
I'm taking about complete refusal to believe anything she says,regardless of how serious it might be. You keep on trying to sugar coat your own shitty behavior.

More empathy?
That's not what I'm talking about.
I'm taking about complete refusal to believe anything she says,regardless of how serious it might be. You keep on trying to sugar coat your own shitty behavior.
Ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Well yeah when someone talks so much nonsense for so long, chances are that people won’t take them very seriously even if for a change they tell the truth.

And aside from not believing her entitled drama, I just wouldn’t be all that sad if she followed through with it.

<Fedor23>

Ever hear the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Well yeah when someone talks so much nonsense for so long, chances are that people won’t take them very seriously even if for a change they tell the truth.

And aside from not believing her entitled drama, I just wouldn’t be all that sad if she followed through with it.
3 edgy 5 me

Its funny how someone promoted heavily triggers people so bad. Some of you lot think your too good for pro wrestling but,in truth,are the biggest marks in the world.

3 edgy 5 me

Its funny how someone promoted heavily triggers people so bad. Some of you lot think your too good for pro wrestling but,in truth,are the biggest marks in the world.
Ya I’m trying to be “edgy” because I’m put off by classless and disrespectful behaviour.

Not you tho, you’re not a “mark”, you get this thing the rest of us can’t seem to grasp cause you understand how bidniz works.
<YeahOKJen>

Ya just fuck right off dude, you got way too many opinions on here, all those posts and mostly complete drivel.

<DisgustingHHH>

Ya just fuck right off dude, you got way too many opinions on here, all those posts and mostly complete drivel.
Another one in the win collumn,although beating hateful cans like this probably shouldnt even count on my record.

Another one in the win collumn,although beating hateful cans like this probably shouldnt even count on my record.
Yeah bro you win the Internet, now give yourself a pat on the back go post some more.

Its interesting that,its considered dark when Arlovski was suicidal,but Rousey got blasted for admitting similar feelings."oh shes just trying to get attention"

I think its a weird thing now,whenever people admit something hard about mental illness,people cant wait to shit all over it. Its like it reminds people of the weakness they see in themselves,and dont like that.

Maybe its the passage of time that causes this shift,or just that Rousey was a woman and more popular.

Most true MMA fans hated Rousey and loved Arlovski.

He was from the old school. She seemed entitled, condescending, and spiteful. Not that it's fair, but the double standard isn't that hard to figure out.

Most true MMA fans hated Rousey and loved Arlovski.

He was from the old school. She seemed entitled, condescending, and spiteful. Not that it's fair, but the double standard isn't that hard to figure out.
I just bring up that it isn't fair and people lose their minds on that fact alone.

Its interesting that,its considered dark when Arlovski was suicidal,but Rousey got blasted for admitting similar feelings."oh shes just trying to get attention"

I think its a weird thing now,whenever people admit something hard about mental illness,people cant wait to shit all over it. Its like it reminds people of the weakness they see in themselves,and dont like that.

Maybe its the passage of time that causes this shift,or just that Rousey was a woman and more popular.
Arlovski didn't hide his face in a pillow after a loss to be fair.

Moral of the story:
Hiding your face in a pillow is attention seeking behavior.

Arlovski didn't hide his face in a pillow after a loss to be fair.

Moral of the story:
Hiding your face in a pillow is attention seeking behavior.
No it isnt

What MMA fighter in history had papparazzi waiting for them at the airport after a KO LOSS?

She wasnt expecting it,and didnt want to be seen. All of you would react the same way. You never seen No other fighter do it cos it never happened to another fighter

Ah, yes, the ignorant posters who have 0 education or perspective about mental health espousing on what it means to individuals and greater society.

Must be nice to know so much but have the responsibility that is probably tantamount to flipping a burger. Amazing how those things work out.

And, inevitably, I have to say that there's nothing wrong with flipping burgers. But when you're an ignorant twat with limited or no experience, act as if you have something to learn, not something to teach.

No it isnt

What MMA fighter in history had papparazzi waiting for them at the airport after a KO LOSS?

She wasnt expecting it,and didnt want to be seen. All of you would react the same way. You never seen No other fighter do it cos it never happened to another fighter
Lol
I was making light of irony when "hiding" is "attention seeking."

Just making a silly comment bruddah.

hollyholm-rondarousey.gif

61cd025099c4fe245d01a3343b03e9e9.gif

don_t-cry.0.gif

I would have you fire the gun six times at the wall and then we play again.

But seriously, spin again. I figure my chances have to be better/lower on a fresh spin (2 live shots out of 6 or 1/3) than with one empty chamber removed from the equation (2 live shots out of 5).

But just shoot the wall please.

Definitely spin again, you're chances of getting shot are 2 in 6, or 1 in 3. If you don't spin, it's 50/50. There's only 4 empty chambers, 2 have another empty chambers after them, 2 have a bullet. Since you know you're on an empty, your chances are 50/50

Definitely spin again, you're chances of getting shot are 2 in 6, or 1 in 3. If you don't spin, it's 50/50. There's only 4 empty chambers, 2 have another empty chambers after them, 2 have a bullet. Since you know you're on an empty, your chances are 50/50
A guy corrected me and he was right. I might not remember his correction but I THINK it was:
  • You've fired 1 shot so one empty chamber is rinsed
  • The gun has 4 empty chambers - they are consecutive, in a row
  • The 2 bulleted chambers are also consecutive, in a row
  • 3 of those 4 empty chambers do NOT have a bullet in the next chamber - only 1 chamber out of 4 DOES have a bullet following it
  • You've fired one so there are 3 empty chambers left, true, BUT
  • Your one chamber that you fired could be the one that precedes a bulleted chamber - chances are 1/4 - 4 total empty chambers and only 1 of them has a bulleted chamber following
  • So if you're on an empty chamber, knowing all 4 are in succession, you only have a 1/4 chance of being on the only one that has a bullet next
  • That's lower than the 1/3 on a fresh spin
  • So you're actually better off shooting again

I had worked it out wrong but dude corrected me. I had forgotten to carry the 5. Always carry the 5

A guy corrected me and he was right. I might not remember his correction but I THINK it was:
  • You've fired 1 shot so one empty chamber is rinsed
  • The gun has 4 empty chambers - they are consecutive, in a row
  • The 2 bulleted chambers are also consecutive, in a row
  • 3 of those 4 empty chambers do NOT have a bullet in the next chamber - only 1 chamber out of 4 DOES have a bullet following it
  • You've fired one so there are 3 empty chambers left, true, BUT
  • Your one chamber that you fired could be the one that precedes a bulleted chamber - chances are 1/4 - 4 total empty chambers and only 1 of them has a bulleted chamber following
  • So if you're on an empty chamber, knowing all 4 are in succession, you only have a 1/4 chance of being on the only one that has a bullet next
  • That's lower than the 1/3 on a fresh spin
  • So you're actually better off shooting again

I had worked it out wrong but dude corrected me. I had forgotten to carry the 5. Always carry the 5

I thought the bullets and empties were 'spaced out equally' and not consecutive. The answer would obviously change depending on the rules of engagement. Lol

Mayhem Miller as Lucky Patrick and everything after
Tony's bizarre behaviour
Phil Baroni
Matt Hughes
Evan Tanner
Gary Goodridge
Spencer Fisher
Jamie Varner
Tim Hague
Nam Phan speaking
Diego/Fabia
Stephen Bonner
Mark Kerr
Nick Diaz in Vegas seems sad as fuck
Chuck fighting Tito when he looked like his motor control was screwed up
Every figther that takes brain damage when they are 40, are totally washed, but have no other options. Most recently see Melvin Guillard, who broke his face for probably 10K. Bigfoot Silva, on like a 10 fight KO losing streak.

Back