Dariush vs Johnson on mute

Even Dariush was surprised as hell. When they said he won, he looked around like, "Who, me??" When a fighter knows he lost--but wins--you know it's a bad decision.

I can't stand Kenny or Anik so I watched the fight on mute and had MJ round 1 for the knock down, Dariush edges out round 2 with kicks and Dariush easily winning 3rd with the jab.

Judging by the amount of people calling it a robbery I'm going to assume that Anik and Florian were being biased towards MJ the whole fight.

Round 2 is clearly the round in question, and I just think Dariush landed the more significant strikes. I don't see a robbery.

Having the fight on mute doesn't change the fact Johnson deserved to win the fight and plz gtfo with this crap.

I also watched mute but I have Johnson clearly winning.

Muted or with the volume cranked to 11, anyone who knows what they are watching were just as shocked to see Dariush get his hand raised as Dariush himself.

Wait a fucking minute MJ won the fight right? Dead serious, I went outside for a cig at the bar for that decision because I was certain MJ won it. Great competitive fight for sure but anything other than an MJ win is a fucking joke.

Dariush won, and MJ knew it. MJ was all around ineffective. Dariush outboxed him the whole time. Judges got it right this time, I was impressed.

How did Johnson win the fight, looks like he wanted to jog instead of fighting

Dariush won, and MJ knew it. MJ was all around ineffective. Dariush outboxed him the whole time. Judges got it right this time, I was impressed.

MJ won. Dariush knew it. Dariush was all around ineffective. MJ outboxed him by a score of 84-75. Judges got it wrong, and I was impressed by MJ.

See how that works when you add facts?

Hey even if you do the "mute" thing because you think your ears are playing tricks on your eyes you must open them while you do it.

Dariush lit him up like a Christmas tree in the 3rd.. Jabbed him easy, reminded me of Koscheck vs GSP.

I think it is funny that dariush's best shot of the 2nd rd was a knee that was followed my counter punch that send him flying back

He landed more significant strikes...uppercut, knee and superman punch...most of MJs punches were blocked although I would understand some would consider it landed strikes just because Dariush was rolling with them...

I picked Dariush to win, I think he lost 29-28, but wasn't surprised by the spit decision win. Respect for both fighters for their post-fight comments/behavior.

Mj's shots to the body were without any power while darius were landing real quick jabs to the nose

I watched it on mute also bc I was listening to Rogan podcast (who wasnt even talking about the fight really) & i had MJ Rds 1&2 easily & Beniel 3rd.

& picked & needed Darish to win for my picks & i thought he lost tbh

I watched it on mute too, didn't change what happened in the fight. MJ clearly won. It wasn't even close. I picked Beneil and I was rooting for him, he clearly lost though

Every single media judge scored it for MJ, Fight metric scored it for him based solely on the stats. If you don't think MJ won then you need to review the judging criteria.

In fact it was so obvious that a sports betting site in Australia is paying all the people who bet on MJ as if they won. Has that ever happened before?

https://twitter.com/aussiefightfan/status/630254866821046272

Last edited:
R2 was close, and lol @ anyone complaining (since Johnson coasted for a round).

Only watched the 3rd round and thought Beniel took it. Commentary made it seem like MJ took it fairly easily. Not surprising considering he took it to Edson not too long ago.

I thought it was closer than some people seem to think, but still though Johnson took round 2 which seems to be the only round in question. Not that bad of a robbery but would have scored it 29-28 Johnson.

Back