Dariush vs Johnson on mute

HitMachine

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't stand Kenny or Anik so I watched the fight on mute and had MJ round 1 for the knock down, Dariush edges out round 2 with kicks and Dariush easily winning 3rd with the jab.

Judging by the amount of people calling it a robbery I'm going to assume that Anik and Florian were being biased towards MJ the whole fight.

Round 2 is clearly the round in question, and I just think Dariush landed the more significant strikes. I don't see a robbery.

My volume was up but I literally didn't hear a thing because my friends were talking. This is the fight I was most looking forward too and I paid close attention.

I cannot believe anyone thinks Dariush won.

Worst commentators ever. I actually get annoyed listening to them. It ruins the fights.

The announcers must've influenced the whole arena that was booing then too right?

TS doesn't think aggression and Octagon control are relevant.

I think it is funny that dariush's best shot of the 2nd rd was a knee that was followed my counter punch that send him flying back

Funny. With all of these people watching re-watching Johnson/Dariush on mute, you'd think that there wasn't another fight going on.

It was worst in french , tdd and octogon control don't count that much. On mute , johnson take a serious beating

What it on mute while listening to fighter companion and I had 2-1 for dariush

Aggression < getting punch at will

dariush will be top shape tomorrow, not johnson

Mute or not you are just as incompetent and ignorant as those terrible judges if you didn't score 1 and 2 for mj... There is no argument, it was a robbery

I can't stand Kenny or Anik so I watched the fight on mute and had MJ round 1 for the knock down, Dariush edges out round 2 with kicks and Dariush easily winning 3rd with the jab.

Judging by the amount of people calling it a robbery I'm going to assume that Anik and Florian were being biased towards MJ the whole fight.

Round 2 is clearly the round in question, and I just think Dariush landed the more significant strikes. I don't see a robbery.
you sure you were awake.Sometimes,hen you turn the volume down, it's easy to drift off.

My money was on Dariush, but he had no plan for MJ until rd3, when he finally started using his range to beat MJ to the punch. Other than that, I was feeling hopeless because he coudln't get him down and was forced to play his game, where MJ was faster in both rd1 and rd2. Stuffed his TD's and controlled the octagon.

Back