• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dariush on his fight with Oliveira: "The fight will be an absolute domination"

I love Weili, she's my favorite WMMA fighter but Dariush is right. You have to be mentally strong and not let other shit distract you. Even Weili acknowledged that. It's a good thing that helped Weili. She's a much better fighter now and very strong mentally.
Even the best can have one day where they let outside influences throw them off. It happens all the times in sports but other athletes have the benefit of playing all the time so one game isn't as important as one fight is to a fighter.

He might win but absolute domination my ass

Let's go oli!

Hope he gets the title shot.

For all the MMA purists, Islam vs Dariush would be a dream come true.

Two guys who have no significant weaknesses or holes in their game. khabib never fought someone like that ever.

If Islam finishes dariush, he should be ranked ahead of khabib in the LW GOAT rankings.
Cmon, man. Islam has 1 top 5 win, ever.

Dariush would make it 2.

Islam might be the greatest ever. He looks very good. But he has to prove it by winning some fights first, before we crown him anything. You know why? Because that's how it works.

But ya, I hope to see Islam v Dariush too. It's funny how many fans counted him out before his last fight. They saw him as good at everything great at nothing. Glad to see he's finally getting some respect.

Back