• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dariush is not one of the top 4/5 best lightweights in the world

Well I don't believe so. Apart from beating Tony's leftover corpse his best win is a split decision over number 10 ranked, nearly 37 year old Carlos Diego Ferreira, who then went on to get TKO'ed by Gregor Gillespie in 2 rounds

Id probably favour at least 10-15 lightweights in the world over him
I think he is where he is not because of the lack of skills but rather he hasnt gotten the opportunity to get those big fights. Dariush is legit, and I think he is much better than what his record shows. He beats all these other guys ranked below him comfortably. Based on the rankings below, Dariush is exactly where he should be right now, just below chandler, makachev, gaethje and the 2 fighting for the belt:
upload_2021-12-7_14-56-36.png
upload_2021-12-7_14-57-1.png

Actually I think Olivera is the weakest champ as Eddie at least beat the champ to get the belt. If he beats DP he will get the respect he craves , if not he will be the weakest. Tony is the weakest interim champ .
keep trying, kid.
It just shows how dumb you are.

I honestly would have him not in the top 8.. he is a really nice guy but he is very stiff and slow in the striking and his grappling is good but I can't say its out of the world good at all

Yeah I think Dariush gets exposed by everyone within the top 5.

9c668755b066153623844a3066403627.gif

I was just thinking to myself yesterday that those wild brawls he finds himself in is a bit of a liability

Back