• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.3 (Season 2 Premieres March 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get a feel for him watch a season or a few episodes. He turns into a hard core villian in season 2 but he plays a solid good guy in the season before.

What's his character's name?

What do you guys think about Katrina Law? She'd be the perfect Elektra.

And she worked with DeKnight on Spartacus. A recommendation for her to the casting agents and she'd be guaranteed the role.

And yes, she has the acting chops to pull off the role.
I agree. She'd be a great Elektra. She currently has a recurring role as Nyssa al Ghul in The CW's Arrow, so the novelty of her playing an assassin would be a little worn out though if she plays Elektra.

I have no knowledge of this guy, so I can only hope you're right.

Berenthal better spend serious time in the gym and on the firing range.:icon_twis
If you really want to see if Bernthal can play the Punisher, I recommend you watch the underrated and 'underseen' MOB CITY.

This will kind of spoil things if you decide to watch more but if not this is a good synopsis

[YT]9jzogH11zhY[/YT]

[YT]wbnIZf1TAEY[/YT]

I agree. She'd be a great Elektra. She currently has a recurring role as Nyssa al Ghul in The CW's Arrow, so the novelty of her playing an assassin would be a little worn out though if she plays Elektra.].

Shit. I haven't seen Arrow yet. I heard she had a role, but didn't know she plays an assassin.

That's dissapointment.

Saw the whole first season. It was okay. I think it had higher points but didn't like the finale. They could've did better there.

This will kind of spoil things if you decide to watch more but if not this is a good synopsis

[YT]9jzogH11zhY[/YT]

[YT]wbnIZf1TAEY[/YT]

People say Shane was the bad guy but at this point in Walking Dead, do you ever think Rick would agree to carry around walkers on a leash to appease the locals? Hell, he questions whether or not he should kill/imprison them in Alexandria. Shane was that bad.

Also, Glenn is the most badass.

What do you guys think about Katrina Law? She'd be the perfect Elektra.

And she worked with DeKnight on Spartacus. A recommendation for her to the casting agents and she'd be guaranteed the role.

katrina-law-20111205081625372-3569058_640w.jpg

You neglected to mention she was a badass on Arrow as well, Ra's Al'Ghul whatevers daughter.

Carries enough "meat" to make it seem like she can just murder people.

It would be fun if they make better use of her (Marvel) vs DC, when Arrow jumped off a cliff last season for writing.

AR309a-0048b-524aa.jpg

You neglected to mention she was a badass on Arrow as well, Ra's Al'Ghul whatevers daughter.

Carries enough "meat" to make it seem like she can just murder people.

It would be fun if they make better use of her (Marvel) vs DC, when Arrow jumped off a cliff last season for writing.

AR309a-0048b-524aa.jpg

There's an amazing scene in S2 of Arrow where Oliver shoots at her. She does a back-flip onto the table so the arrow misses her, grabs her own bow, flips forward onto her feet and returns fire all in one motion.:eek::cool:

Also: Would. With the fury of a Norse God.

Jon has ink on his neck?

I know it can be covered up, for filming, but sheesh.

I just finished the season. What an excellent show. This is what DC should be doing with Batman.

Just watched the first 6 episodes and after a slightly lame first episode this show just keeps getting on better. D'onofrio makes a great Kingpin and I'm Chomping at the bit for the punisher making his appearance in season 2.

Got to admit, I'm at episode 9 and it's a struggle to get through the episodes. It's well made, but it's dragging now. Started off really well, but it seems to have slowed down too much.

Update: July 7, 2015

Elodie Yung Cast as Elektra in Marvel's DAREDEVIL Season 2

Elodie-Yung-Elektra-070715b-Dragonlord.jpg

Marvel and Netflix have cast Elodie Yung as Elektra Natchios for Daredevil Season Two. Yung

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back