DAREDEVIL on Netflix v.3 (Season 2 Premieres March 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was cold and calculating in that movie while Wolvie is wild and pissed off.

Wolverine is much more complex than that and Cruise could pull it off easy.

i think the guy the hired to play punisher would be a good jesse custer and it prolly all beacuse of steve dillon

I don't expect to happen but there aren't many dudes as big as Jackman in and around Hollywood. I could see them going with a smaller guy when they reboot the franchise 3 days after Apocalype is released.

That I can sadly see happening...

1361761639579.png

Dillion's version of the Kingpin

Update: June 24, 2015

DAREDEVIL Season 2 Referred to as 'Daredevil vs. The Punisher'

Punisher-vs-Daredevil-062615-Dragonlord.jpg

Daredevil's first season was a massive success, receiving a green light for season two only 11 days after the show premiered on Netflix. Now, progress on the second season is chugging along with Jon Bernthal cast as one of Marvel’s darkest anti-heroes, The Punisher, and beloved characters Elektra and Bullseye expected to be in the mix. While all of these characters have villain potential, it seems The Punisher may be the one to carry the mantle as season two’s big bad.

Nerdist reports that new Daredevil’s new co-showrunner Marco Ramirez (Sons of Anarchy) is referring to season two as “Daredevil vs. The Punisher”. The report also points to David Lapham‘s Daredevil vs. Punisher: Means and Ends, in which Daredevil and the Punisher fight for the soul of Hell’s Kitchen when the city descends into violent chaos after Kingpin’s fall from power.

No doubt, there will be major conflict between Daredevil and The Punisher a.k.a. Frank Castle, who unlike Murdoch, relishes dispatching bad men in gruesome, gory fashion. The two characters are diametrically opposed, and there is a long comic history of their clashes. Regardless of who steps up as the major villain, season two is shaping up to be a fascinating step in the Marvel universe.

DARDEVIL Season 2 Is Referred To As "Daredevil Vs. The Punisher" By Showrunner

Yup this season2 is gonna be bad ass.

I read this earlier today on a comic book website and it got me pumped up.

What do you guys think about Katrina Law? She'd be the perfect Elektra.

And she worked with DeKnight on Spartacus. A recommendation for her to the casting agents and she'd be guaranteed the role.

katrina-law-20111205081625372-3569058_640w.jpg

7443397b665b29929c8cb838e8e40d80.jpg

Katrina%20Law%20-%20Spartacus-01.jpg

1982-Elektra.jpg

Katrina%2BLaw%2BStarz%2BOriginal%2BSeries%2BSpartacus%2BfjkjWP3Pz3dl.jpg

1ce2df1ee3b7e7478623697a54b63c59.jpg

And yes, she has the acting chops to pull off the role.

^^I'm down with that although playing a character for DC and then another on Marvel would be weird, no?

I think Berenthal is gonna kill it as Punisher.

I think Berenthal is gonna kill it as Punisher.

I have no knowledge of this guy, so I can only hope you're right.

Berenthal better spend serious time in the gym and on the firing range.:icon_twis

I have no knowledge of this guy, so I can only hope you're right.

Berenthal better spend serious time in the gym and on the firing range.:icon_twis

you never seen walking dead? just watch an episode or two

also he is in snitch and wolf of wallstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back