Daniel Eicher isn't even a real scientist

Yeah we know, jones cheats, he makes a lot of money for the ufc, they need him to fight so they engineer excuses

I'm sorry, do you disagree with that statement? Because it's absolutely true.

LOL maybe in the biowhatever academy, in many fields the top scientists publish very little if at all since the most crucial and breakthrough R&D is kept as tradesecrets and not even patented much less published. Reading the contemporary literature is like stepping back in time.

Yeah we know, jones cheats, he makes a lot of money for the ufc, they need him to fight so they engineer excuses
it wasn't the ufc that csac relied on for their decision.

Right, and its also common for people to steal. But doesn't mean all people steal.

I asked you what proof do you have that this guy is doing what you claim he is doing. Not how common is lying in Academia.

Just cause its common does not mean thats proof this guy is doing the same thing.
this guy is obviously doing it because we hate jon jones!

So I finally got around to doing some research. I'm more of a "scientist" than "Dr." Eichner is. The guy has no peer reviewed publications from his PhD. Anyone that knows anything about the scientific community would know that peer reviewed publications measure the worth of a scientist. Myself I have one peer reviewed, first author publication in Dev Cell. I'm working on my 2nd now.

Eichner has ZERO first/corresponding author papers in impact factor 5+ journals. A post-doc friend of mine makes a side income running an impact factor 2 journal in which people PAY HIM to have their papers published. He shops out the "peer reviews" to other PhDs and post-docs. Basically only first/corresponding author papers in impact factor 5-6+ journals actually matter in biological sciences. And even then, many bigger PIs won't even publish below impact factor 10.

And his thesis supervisor didn't even put his name on his thesis. The guy was an orphan PhD student failure that was granted a mercy PhD. Many institutions will fail students, refusing to grant a PhD without first author, peer reviewed publications.

Basically, Eichner has a Mc PhD, and is not a true scientist.

Edit: This is the guy that runs the SMRTL facility and is the "expert" that Dana White keeps citing, who determined Jones "did not re-ingest" Turinabol.

Dim also made a highly misinformed post here: He claimed that Eichner has over 20 lead (corresponding) author papers. He got this from simply glancing at the author lists from the papers. However, corresponding authors are not always listed last. Upon furhter review only 1 publication had Eichner as the corresponding author, and it was in a trash tier impact factor 2.5 journal.

For someone that gives everyone else shit, let's see if Dim can apologize for making his own uninformed post.

Great post thanks for the info TS. They have successfully swept this under the rug it seems which is disappointing. Really pathetic as a fan to witness.

I can see them all panicking in a room trying to do damage control. “Guys. Jones pissed hot again, the masking agents didnt work”
“Just tell everyone he used contaminated supps”
“Thats been used!”
“Fuck, what about contaminated dick pills?”
“Used!”
“Fuck. Im gonna die, feel if i still have a pulse”
“Thats it. We can say this was a pulsing effect, aounds legit”
“Wtf is that?”
“Dont know, but sounds legit. Its all we got. Lets go with it!”

Back