Daniel Dubois vs Bogdan Dinu June 5th FITE

Beat him quicker than the GOAT Pulev and roided up Miller.

I feel his kyptonite will always be technical boxers with a good chin. He needs to keep fighting sloppy boxers until a world title

I feel his kyptonite will always be technical boxers with a good chin. He needs to keep fighting sloppy boxers until a world title

He’s had one fight against someone who can fight back, and lost. Still an early stage prospect in my view.

He’s had one fight against someone who can fight back, and lost. Still an early stage prospect in my view.

If he works on his cardio I think he could probably get better. I don't think he could keep the pace with Joyce

Beat him quicker than the GOAT Pulev and roided up Miller.

He’s a good fighter and only 23 as well. Very few in the division have whiskers like Joyce (if any), and his chin got him through a couple of the early rounds against Dubois.
I’d pick him over a few of the top 10 right now. He’s got potential and he’s young enough to carry on improving

Last edited:
He’s a good fighter and only 23 as well. Very few in the division have whiskers like Joyce (if any), sbd his chin got him through a couple of the early rounds. I’d pick him over half the top 10 right now. He’s got potential and he’s young enough to carry on improving
Hopefully his eye isn't something that comes back up again

I missed the circus and I'm glad I did. Same as in the Miller circus this Dinu guy throws the fight when things get heated.

im not sure who i'd like to see him in with, Chisora is probably the best test for him at the moment

i think we would learn a lot about whether he does carry the power he looks like, or whether these pasties he's fighting are just falling over the moment they get tagged

if he doesnt have the power, i dont think he would beat Chisora

im not sure who i'd like to see him in with, Chisora is probably the best test for him at the moment

i think we would learn a lot about whether he does carry the power he looks like, or whether these pasties he's fighting are just falling over the moment they get tagged

if he doesnt have the power, i dont think he would beat Chisora
Would be a great test but him being signed to Frank Warren is going to cause issues

DDD looked good in there and pretty loose, mainly considering he may have been very nervous from Joyce. Dinu didn't do much though. Staying on the outside is comfy for Dubois. We got to see him under pressure.

I thought Fury easily won, but got hit way too much. Hopefully he just wasn't that motivated.

Would be a great test but him being signed to Frank Warren is going to cause issues
Trying to think of other heavyweights signed to Warren, but he's already beat Gorman, he ain't fighting Fury, and I doubt Joyce is gonna give him a rematch.

Sounds like this match match set him up for fight against Trevor Bryan anyway, so hopefully that gets put together quickly and without its issues.

Last edited:
Trying to think of other heavyweights signed to Warren, but he's already beat z Gorman, he ain't fighting Fury, and I doubt Joyce is gonna give him a rematch.

Sounds like this match match set him up for fight against Trevor Bryan anyway, so hopefully that gets put together quickly and without its issues.

A rematch with Joyce would be a horrible decision. He’s always going to struggle with his pressure, work rate and durability. Lots of top HWs will tbh. Maybe a little way down the line in a fight with some meaning

Trevor Bryan is a much better opponent for him

Back